Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rappers used to be based, but now soys

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
They used to treat foids like the sluts they were, and of course soys and simps called it "MySOgYinSTic" and now they have to worship foids and fags so they can have a fanbase, really retarded. like you had snoop dogg saying"bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks/lick on these nuts and suck the dick", treating women like what they are, fuck machines. for example this one is pretty hilarious:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buqoxit8Nc0

or for example lupe fiasco who's talented af was droping actual black pills about foids like this one:

Now I ain't tryna be the greatest
I used to hate hip-hop... yup, because the women degraded
But Too $hort made me laugh, like a hypocrite I played it
A hypocrite I stated, though I only recited half
Omittin the word "bitch, " cursin I wouldn't say it
Me and dog couldn't relate, til a bitch I dated
Forgive my favorite word for hers and hers alike
But I learnt it from a song I heard and sorta liked

it's a little bit soy but you get the point, he was bluepilled until he realized how big of a slut women are. right now he's mad that "muh sheboon queens" have to suck dick for money:feelskek:

Reminds me of religions. They were scared of losing people so they became these cucked places.. and then ironically people did leave en masse.

Will probably be the same with rappers as they get cucked their fan base will drop off.

sort of. that shit dababy said about gays was funny af

I believe people who love rap and hiphop and arent black are secretly raging cucks and fantasize about their girlfriends or wives or future girlfriends and wives to be gangbanged by the same thugs and gangsters who sing the rap songs that they love so much.

I hate rap/hiphop btw to be clear on the topic

I believe people who love rap and hiphop and arent black are secretly raging cucks and fantasize about their girlfriends or wives or future girlfriends and wives to be gangbanged by the same thugs and gangsters who sing the rap songs that they love so much.

I hate rap/hiphop btw to be clear on the topic
you got me on this one, this is my gf btw:
D5cc5a6361b822fcc3d3e70439c5effa

How can you not love a song like this for example

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI6iZJOntY8

you got me on this one, this is my gf btw:
View attachment 539597

How can you not love a song like this for example

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI6iZJOntY8

Lol that picture is the epitome of everything disgusting about this planet and the West.
:feelsclown:

Im not racist and do not hate blacks, however rap and hiphip in general pushes an agenda of black supremecy and all the ignorant cucks who support that culture without being black themselves are gigacucked. They are worshipping the BBC and dont even know it. Unfortunately that happens to be 90% of the normies I encounter on a day to day basis

What kind of rap do you listen to that doesn't talk shit about women? It's on you for listening to that shit, because it's rare.

"Rapper" in 2021 be like:
Yungblud - Yungblud added a new photo.

you can't make this shit up :feelskek:
(never listened to it tho :feelswhat:)

Negermusik has never been based.

Rappers are fake AF these days. They don’t have the passion and creativity like they did in the 80s and 90s