Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rapper: "I slept with 1000 women in 6 months"

I hope he gets herpes or shit

no 1000 women for his face

ice cube should go CHO on him

Doesn't really make sense tbh would need to fuck like 10 per day for that

I hope this degenerate piece of shit dies in pains

Bullshit 6 months is 180 days that means 4-6 women every day no one can fuck that much

thugmaxxed and socialmaxxed to another level

First of all who believes half the shit these imbeciles say?

for me ugly nigga but ok, depends from point of view and im not homo so may be thats why
Sure thing 2 weeks ago cel. If talking about another man's looks means faggotry then most of us are faggots, but in a few more weeks you'll change your mind

Sure thing 2 weeks ago cel. If talking about another man's looks means faggotry then most of us are faggots, but in a few more weeks you'll change your mind
bro its just my point of view
i wouldnt want to look like him ded srs
and pointing my register date is pretty pointless here, its just showing that some people here cant handle that other incels have different opinion than them

Because niggers aren't known for lying about their slay counts. Too low IQ and subhuman to consider the mathematical impossibility.

Doesn't really make sense tbh would need to fuck like 10 per day for that

Bullshit 6 months is 180 days that means 4-6 women every day no one can fuck that much

easily possible, he said 4somes and with lots of threesomes this is possible.

you gotta remember these rappers are fresh brand new rappers, they are hot and attractive to young degenerate foids. their time is valuable. they dont wait in line, they have high speed access to most things with a phone call. its all done quickly.

they go to the studio, give interviews and tour thats all they do. sleep 5 hours max everyday...
everything moves differently in their world, everything is faster. its all done on the spot in the tour bus, airport, they can make phone calls while going to this new avenue for their show.

this gives them alot of free and party time.

One 3some before the show, orgy after the show... thats all it takes.
these rappers are very young, high sex drive. i trust him ngl.

also: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

I hope he dies of an STD

Exactly lol. I’m betting no more than 1 or 2 a day

you only need to fuck 6 foids to make this happen you low iq mathcel.

threesome before a show, threesome after, thats all it takes. kek.

i wouldnt want to look like him ded srs

Massive fucking Cope

He mogs the entire forum on looks theory alone.

If you had his face and body for a week, you wouldn't want to go back to your subhumanity.

Massive fucking Cope

If you had his face and body for a week, you wouldn't want to go back to your subhumanity.

of course. hes rapper. and we get no sex. its fucking retarded

365/2 = 182.5
1000/182.5 = 5.47

So hes saying he slept with between 5 and 6 women a day every day for 6 months. Lol low 85 iq having liar.

larping negro

TLDW:
7155CFBE E9A3 4663 984C 9F5AA7178F70

I slept with 0 women in 25 years, life is unfair

every one of them needs a good roasting

Massive fucking Cope

yeasterday when i read this comment i was fucking angry and wanted to put u on ignore but it was mostly due to pain coz painkillers didint work
i piss on his face, he looks 6/10 being black, im 6/10 facially being white so wouldnt switch
probably i would love to have rest of his body ofc white coz im fucking disabled manlet 171.5 cm with auschwitz mode weight 43kg
anyways i wouldnt call myself subhuman

365/2 = 182.5
1000/182.5 = 5.47

So hes saying he slept with between 5 and 6 women a day every day for 6 months. Lol low 85 iq having liar.
A 3some in the morning and another round at night makes it statistically possible. Could easily have 5 different foids on their backs with their legs open and give each one 10 mins.

Why wouldn't he do this if they threw themselves at him for free.
yeasterday when i read this comment i was fucking angry and wanted to put u on ignore but it was mostly due to pain coz painkillers didint work
i piss on his face, he looks 6/10 being black, im 6/10 facially being white so wouldnt switch
probably i would love to have rest of his body ofc white coz im fucking disabled manlet 171.5 cm with auschwitz mode weight 43kg
anyways i wouldnt call myself subhuman

I think you're more of a subhuman than you would like to believe.

At 43 kg it sounds like you're extremely malnourished, but if you're face was really 6/10, you would still be able to get laid.

I dont believe your face gets 6/10 from a nonbiased person rating it.
for me ugly nigga but ok, depends from point of view and im not homo so may be thats why
How do you expect to give yourself an accurate rating when you're incapable of rating others without being biased?

Last edited:
Couldn’t even fathom that. Foids would rather sit around and wait to ride his dick once than fuck a guy like me who would actually treat them right.

In the off chance that a foid talked to me, she would blather on about how he pumped and dumped her. Sick and twisted world, one I don’t belong in.

i slept with 2 million women in 48 hours

Rappers, rock stars and the like fuck their female fans all the time, I believe him