Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rapper: "I slept with 1000 women in 6 months"

Don't all black rappers have a lay count of that much

he has good personality

fuck that guy

While this is likely a lie, this is considered impressive for a man. Daily reminder that an average 6/10 becky can get those numbers in a month and a stacy can get that in a week.

Jfl at males in 2019.

Liar. He also looks like a fucking clown with those face tats.

If he is nort LARPing, that averages out to 5.55 different women a day, for 6 months straight.

I don't think it is possible, he is bragging.

If he is nort LARPing, that averages out to 5.55 different women a day, for 6 months straight.

I don't think it is possible, he is bragging.
I dont think you realize how many women are lined up to fuck a famous rapper

I dont think he fucked 1000 exactly, but he probably lost count. Its probably around 700. They have girls waiting backstage for them for attention

What a faggot, he won't even share one or two with me.

I slept with 0000 women in 8030 days.

Obviously LARP. If that was true, that would mean he slayed more than five pussies a day on average, which is pretty unrealistic.

Ugly nigger animal.

I honestly don’t care how many dumb bitches let him fuck them.

I’d never want to be as ugly as this piece of shit.

Even as a NEET Wizard and supporter/sympathizer of the incel community I’m simply far too vain.

If I had to be a nigger I’d rather look like either a young Denzel Washington or a young Thriller era Michael Jackson before the vitiligo took hold and when he’d only had the one nose surgery at that time where
i’d say he had perfected his looks, before he went way overboard on the surgeries.

Anyway in closing for pure entertainment purposes I often watch the videos of a gay nigger man whom I consider the greatest storyteller on Youtube for his natural ability to make even the most mundane subjects of his life into highly compelling listening experiences.

His youtube account is Walter Hampton II and I’m quite certain he’d consider this ugly nigga to be a fool that has probably already contracted HIV/AIDS or headed in that direction if he’s infact telling the truth about basically fucking anything that moves.

Walter is always trying to get niggers to live safer more productive lives by not becoming AIDS and or STD factories in general and of course instead of being grateful to him for caring and giving sound advice most of the black nigger community hates him.

Go figure that one out.

Last edited:
Lol at all u jealous idiots the BBC shoots the BBC scores what's the big deal

Where's my White Privelge?