Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rapepill Proven? Redo of Healer is popular amongst female weebs.

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
D7a4af8375d0f3c8996ef97e9f95900421ddb888a170f8fe2c403da8cee5d02d 1

The most hardcore rape shit is always more popular with holes :blackpill:

You don't need an anime to prove the rapepill, there are countless studies that prove it and countless examples that prove it.

100%, but for chad only

Did I ever mention that I hate women?

I wish they make : terminator the incel chronicles anime

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common)
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

Women orgasming during rape is a norm:
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

Now pair that up with the fact that statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS
"About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

The Internet is rife with non-orgasmic women who say they are missing out, and statistics suggest that they are a significant group.

"Maybe my boyfriend and I aren't doing it right or something" one woman wrote on WebMD.com"

The stats really paint the picture. A woman is more likely to orgasm from rape, than orgasm from sex with an average man in a consensual relationship.

Last edited:
Did I ever mention that I hate women?
No it's not enough we need everyone here to start saying they aren't trustworthy they are demonic creatures that need eradication

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common)
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

Women orgasming during rape is a norm:
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

Now pair that up with the fact that statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS
"About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

The Internet is rife with non-orgasmic women who say they are missing out, and statistics suggest that they are a significant group.

"Maybe my boyfriend and I aren't doing it right or something" one woman wrote on WebMD.com"

The stats really paint the picture. A woman is more likely to orgasm from rape, than orgasm from sex with an average man in a consensual relationship.
This is so fucking true yet those soytards won't ever get it throught their goddamn skulls. Then again your post reminded me that half of them can't even imagine an apple when closing their eyes