Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rapefugees: 10 Africans and 1 Slav arrested for gang-raping drunk 15-year-old JB

lol why cause i dont like children being raped
How is a 15 year old toilet a child. I cant believe that on thisnforum live so many bluepillers.
You spreas the liberal feminist propaganda where its our fault that ethnic migrants fucked a toilet and she probably wanted it. However she is not entitled to security and im not wntitled to sex.

shell and all the other foids will still be pro immigrant. all foids deserve rape
I know a guy who was nearly beaten to death from migrants. He is still a leftist scum pro feminist.

Sounds cucked to me the only thing soyciety is good for is turning all non chad men into slaves while psychomaxxers and chad get mad pussy. Your trying to protect foids from what they already do, which is impossible. They enjoy and will constantly put themselves in dangerous situations so long as soyciety empowers them
I guess but I hate criminals in general and immigrants so it’s based for turning them into slave labor. Also hate jokes for making them have lighter oeinishment but if a native white did the same they would be severely punished

I hate the hypocrisy of globehomo likes selling out the country native whites to faggot immigrants, I’m not defending women I just hate rapist and ethnics invading Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back