Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rapefugees: 10 Africans and 1 Slav arrested for gang-raping drunk 15-year-old JB

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

• It was an inconceivable act in September last year in Hamburg. Eleven young men allegedly attacked a helpless drunk 15-year-old girl - raped her.
  • Eleven suspects were identified by the investigation, they are between 17 and 21 years old. Among them: Student James M. (21), his twin brother John M. (21) and the Pole Arsen K. (19).

damn lucky motherfuckerz

Only way for deathnics to ascend (in video game)

sweden is in top 3 in the countries with the highest rape numbers per 100.000 people

how do swedes cope with this?

and btw last time i saw a good site which is reporting those immigrants rapes and the last rape was some 8year old swedish girl who was brutally raped and her face slashed with a knife and she survived this

btw 2015 cologne rapes, literally thousands of arabs were raping german girls and nobody cared about this

Germany is a rapist paradise

niggers live life on easy mode in cucked jewropean countries :feelsUgh:

if a white man raped he would be sentenced to death :feelsUgh:

You can get away with almost anything in Germany as a ((refugee)). But if a German grandmother goes into a store without a face mask, bc she can't breathe under it, she gets arrested:feelskek:.And if you dare to question the holocaust, you might as well leave the country.

You can get away with almost anything in Germany as a ((refugee)). But if a German grandmother goes into a store without a face mask, bc she can't breathe under it, she gets arrested:feelskek:.And if you dare to question the holocaust, you might as well leave the country.
:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah well I'm itching to write sth edgy, but it saddens me to hear about such suffering. Even if its über priviledged Swedish foid.

What happened to public hanging?

How does your abdomen burst from sex alone. Isn't foid body designed to take dick

sweden is in top 3 in the countries with the highest rape numbers per 100.000 people

how do swedes cope with this?
On reddit, they claim that sweden isn't actually in the top 3. They claim that what's actually going on is just that swedish women are more likely to report rape, and the government keeps more accurate statistics.

Normies are so throughly brainwashed I just marvel at it.

Somaliniggers are the worst African immigrants of them all. Probably because of the Pisslam influence to be honest.

Is it legal to ride horses on the street?

Well I mean, this is what the European women invited so they shall then receive it.

Sounds kinda sus

but if you create enough friction (push legs together) you can create a tear
if another 5 guys go after that it could become a sort of hole

and if a couple more go after that it could really fuck shit up inside
idk
How does your abdomen burst from sex alone. Isn't foid body designed to take dick
It's a trauma-induced period :smonk:

Somaliniggers are the worst African immigrants of them all. Probably because of the Pisslam influence to be honest.
They are refugees from a warzone, not just immigrants

Ethnics have it hard in germany, meanwhile the new refugees ukrainians are literally welcomed and get a german passport after a month. They can drive buses for free and many other things.

many Ethnics dont even get a german passport after 5 - 8 years
It should be even harder for them. I don't hate ethnics, but if we keep importing them at this rate, the German race will die out. There are hardly any real Germans left in Germany. Even most white people here are Polish or Russian. And the Ukrainians get more love bc muh evil Putler:foidSoy:

shithole countries run by brown niggers and jews

• It was an inconceivable act in September last year in Hamburg. Eleven young men allegedly attacked a helpless drunk 15-year-old girl - raped her.
  • Eleven suspects were identified by the investigation, they are between 17 and 21 years old. Among them: Student James M. (21), his twin brother John M. (21) and the Pole Arsen K. (19).
Few questions
1) why 19 africans are in Germany?
2) what is the slav doing here
3) why would 15 yr old girl get drunk? (not victim blaming)

Based

I lowkey hate these fags. These people should be killed

Sounds fucking based bro, doubly because she is probably some retarded leftist that simps for migrants anyway oh the irony :feelsdevil:

Foid worship
nah its retarded to live in a place that harms children. Rape murder should be not allowed and the criminlas should be truined into slaves for manyual labor.

Few questions
1) why 19 africans are in Germany?
2) what is the slav doing here
3) why would 15 yr old girl get drunk? (not victim blaming)
YEah fuck refugees they should be sent back to their counrtuy or killed

nah its retarded to live in a place that harms children. Rape murder should be not allowed and the criminlas should be truined into slaves for manyual labor.
Sounds cucked to me the only thing soyciety is good for is turning all non chad men into slaves while psychomaxxers and chad get mad pussy. Your trying to protect foids from what they already do, which is impossible. They enjoy and will constantly put themselves in dangerous situations so long as soyciety empowers them

Most get away with it, it's only the natives that are usually caught and punished. These slutty white JBs aren't so innocent though either, out late at night flirting with the brown/foreign guys.

Am I supposed to feel bad

Kill Yourself You Filthy Fucking Subhuman Shitskin
Those white whore wouldn't fuck you you cumskin they fucking deserve to be raped and killed (in mcpe)

niggers live life on easy mode in cucked jewropean countries :feelsUgh:

if a white man raped he would be sentenced to death :feelsUgh:
"Erm... this is a rare case and it has nothing to do with race. The only reason why they did it is because they are like oppressed and stuff. If white people weren't so evil this would never happen. This is honestly good because she was white so she deserved it plus its good for diversity. We need more immigrants in government to fix this problem."

-Prof. Mason Goldsbergeinzsteinman

"Erm... this is a rare case and it has nothing to do with race. The only reason why they did it is because they are like oppressed and stuff. If white people weren't so evil this would never happen. This is honestly good because she was white so she deserved it plus its good for diversity. We need more immigrants in government to fix this problem."

-Prof. Mason Goldsbergeinzsteinman
Facts this is why I hate these countries

ngl africans and slavs are high t races so not surprised

shell and all the other foids will still be pro immigrant. all foids deserve rape

drunk whore

If she is drunk then that means shes always been a slut, meanwhile Im Older and never Drank and never had Sex in my life

Hitler should have won

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back