Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Rape should not be an issue in ideal sexually liberated society

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
In an ideal sexually liberated society, women are not slut-shamed. Instead, they are encouraged to ride the cock-carousel as much as they want.

Rape should not be an issue. Rape is basically sex without consent. Why would a woman not consent to have sex with you if she faces no consequences?

It could be possible that having sex with ugly males could be considered as rape in such a society because no woman would want to have sex with a genetically inferior male.

consider the following

Download 20

islam punished rapist by death for a reason because such a law made that their properties(wives) are protected.
but i can't expect a dumb nigger to comprehend that do i?

Spouting nonsense like muh legalize rape is peak retardation

View attachment 582517
islam punished rapist by death for a reason because such a law made that their properties(wives) are protected.
but i can't expect a dumb nigger to comprehend that do i?

Spouting nonsense like muh legalize rape is peak retardation

How can you protect your wife from others if she doesn't want you? It's be better if you fuck lots of girls, just like women do. Society is going to collapse anyway.

Legalizing rape is better than whatever fucking shitshow nightmare we have going on now, but it'd probably be even better to just, you know, enforce monogamy. And arranged marriages at very young ages for females.

rape is an issue when foid is married. as her husband will not take care of the child of the rapist. its a property right issue. and those unmarried if raped will not be married as no men would like to marry a used up cunt.

How can you protect your wife from others if she doesn't want you? It's be better if you fuck lots of girls, just like women do. Society is going to collapse anyway.
Women are very easy to be put under control, like in medieval europe or very few countries in middle-east.
No one is trying to put them back in their places that's why we have such degenerate clown world now and all you doing is encouraging it.

In an ideal sexually liberated society, women are not slut-shamed. Instead, they are encouraged to ride the cock-carousel as much as they want.

Rape should not be an issue. Rape is basically sex without consent. Why would a woman not consent to have sex with you if she faces no consequences?

It could be possible that having sex with ugly males could be considered as rape in such a society because no woman would want to have sex with a genetically inferior male.
This is the issue with the "ideal".

Rape is already technically legal in the form of prostitution (these girls do not actually want to have sex with you they will just do it for money) so in a sense it isn't an issue.

Women are already sexually liberated and because of it they are only going after chads

Why this nigga banned

The real raping is raping me out of sexual pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back