Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rape isn't that bad

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
I am honestly sick and tired of foids acting like rape is so bad and is the worst thing that can happen to them. I've literally seen some of them describe it as the worst thing that can happen to someone. I am writing this post after seeing one describe it one of the worst things that can happen to someone in a comment about that 4chan post where a guy broke up with his whore of a GF after he told her not to go the night club and she went anyway and got raped. People who describe rape in such a way are spitting in the faces of people that have actually gone through the worst things that have happened to people. You were slowly cooked alive in a brazen bull? Well that's not as bad as some foid being forcibly fucked by some guy that she didn't find attractive. You got skinned alive by some Mexican drug cartel? Being forced to have sex with some non chad is far worse, you got off easy. You were forced to watch your whole family get tortured and killed? Still not as bad as some non chad having his way with you without your consent. Do these people hear themselves. Your vagina being forcibly used by a non chad is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you you fucking cunt.

If someone gets assaulted as in they get severely beaten up, it's called assault, it's not seen as that bad, the assailant gets arrested and gets no more than a few years in jail and the victim is expected to get over it and they usually do. Some fuck is forced to fuck some non chad and it's called sexual assault and it's treated like the worst thing ever, the assailant gets a long prison sentence and other prisoners wanna hurt him.

A man could get beaten to within an inch of their life and it won't be seen as bad as some foid being forced to suck someone's dick. The world is fucked up and society is full of shit. The same people who act like a foid being raped is the worst thing ever are same people that will joke about us or other men they disagree with being raped in prison, then they justify it by saying we deserve it because of what we say about foids. Everyone on here hasn't actually ever harmed anyone and never will, but it's ok to make jokes about us being raped in prison because of what we say about foids. Because of fucking words. I bet the same people wouldn't make jokes about a foid that abused children getting raped. They'd most likely defend her and say she deserves prison and not to be raped, two wrongs don't make a right and blah blah blah. I could get raped in the asshole (a hole that wasn't designed for sex and would most definitely hurt more than a vaginal rape) and i'd probably get over it a lot sooner than a foid that was vaginally raped (a hole that was designed for sex and would hurt a lot less than being anally raped). Hell i bet i would even get over it sooner than a foid that was forced to suck someone's dick or better yet, had some guy stick their hand in their pants and touch their vagina. It's all because they think their vagina is special and one should get to touch or fuck unless they're some chad they allowed to and because they like the attention, they like to milk the sympathy and attention they get from being a "rape victim". I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick of having to pretend like i give a shit about some foid getting raped and i have sympathy for her just to fit into this BS society. I recently had to do that at work when a co-worker was telling he about a female friend of his getting raped. I couldn't care less and had zero sympathy for her, but i had to put on an act once again. It's fucking bullshit

Last edited:
I raped ur mum last night

Women's number one imperative is to find a high quality partner to reproduce with.
To them it's subconsciously the worst thing that can happen because they will have unwanted offspring from someone with potentially inferior genetics which they will have to spend energy and resources on for years.

Joined September 9 2022 posts 12 online 3h 33h

My stance of rape is simple,
if wife material (virgin girl) gets raped the man that defiled her purity deservers to get stoned to death, but if the whore had sex outisde of marriage and try to marry as a non virgin she deservers only but worst and deserves to burn in hell for eternity.

Rape is fun sex for foids they love it

Joined September 9 2022 posts 12 online 3h 33h

none of us would be here if not for men raping women en masse back in the good ole days. but tbh rape is bad also for that very reason. less rape = less incels born

LARP, pretty good one, but still LARP.
Also, would it kill you not to put first and last name as your username and use something less imaginative as (something, something)CEL?
Oh, wait...

My stance of rape is simple,
if wife material (virgin girl) gets raped the man that defiled her purity deservers to get stoned to death, but if the whore had sex outisde of marriage and try to marry as a non virgin she deservers only but worst and deserves to burn in hell for eternity.
When Bible mattered.

men are not intended to be fucked or be touched by a penis in any way. ever.
foids are going to do that shit anyways. it's their purpose.

male rape is a psychological attack on a man's dominance/masculinity
foids don't have dominance/masculinity so it really doesn't matter

It's only bad when the guy isn't attractive
They'd rather be brutally raped by a chad than normally fucked by an incel

Wtf is up with all the simps hating on this guy :lul::lul::lul:

It needed to be said. Rape is a joke. Like who tf cares?

At the end of the day, when you are raped you are not injured, you’re not murdered, you’re not dispossessed of any property. I don’t see why people think it’s the worst thing in the world. It’s a minor inconvenience like having a bunch of red lights when driving

men are not intended to be fucked or be touched by a penis in any way. ever.
foids are going to do that shit anyways. it's their purpose.

male rape is a psychological attack on a man's dominance/masculinity
foids don't have dominance/masculinity so it really doesn't matter
Great point

rape is a mild inconvenience, just another dick in a long line of them. holes are so dramatic

Your micro dick is incapable of raping anyone

Agreed it’s not

Are you Norwegian (asking cause of your name)?

I am honestly sick and tired of foids acting like rape is so bad and is the worst thing that can happen to them. I've literally seen some of them describe it as the worst thing that can happen to someone. I am writing this post after seeing one describe it one of the worst things that can happen to someone in a comment about that 4chan post where a guy broke up with his whore of a GF after he told her not to go the night club and she went anyway and got raped. People who describe rape in such a way are spitting in the faces of people that have actually gone through the worst things that have happened to people. You were slowly cooked alive in a brazen bull? Well that's not as bad as some foid being forcibly fucked by some guy that she didn't find attractive. You got skinned alive by some Mexican drug cartel? Being forced to have sex with some non chad is far worse, you got off easy. You were forced to watch your whole family get tortured and killed? Still not as bad as some non chad having his way with you without your consent. Do these people hear themselves. Your vagina being forcibly used by a non chad is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you you fucking cunt.

If someone gets assaulted as in they get severely beaten up, it's called assault, it's not seen as that bad, the assailant gets arrested and gets no more than a few years in jail and the victim is expected to get over it and they usually do. Some fuck is forced to fuck some non chad and it's called sexual assault and it's treated like the worst thing ever, the assailant gets a long prison sentence and other prisoners wanna hurt him.

A man could get beaten to within an inch of their life and it won't be seen as bad as some foid being forced to suck someone's dick. The world is fucked up and society is full of shit. The same people who act like a foid being raped is the worst thing ever are same people that will joke about us or other men they disagree with being raped in prison, then they justify it by saying we deserve it because of what we say about foids. Everyone on here hasn't actually ever harmed anyone and never will, but it's ok to make jokes about us being raped in prison because of what we say about foids. Because of fucking words. I bet the same people wouldn't make jokes about a foid that abused children getting raped. They'd most likely defend her and say she deserves prison and not to be raped, two wrongs don't make a right and blah blah blah. I could get raped in the asshole (a hole that wasn't designed for sex and would most definitely hurt more than a vaginal rape) and i'd probably get over it a lot sooner than a foid that was vaginally raped (a hole that was designed for sex and would hurt a lot less than being anally raped). Hell i bet i would even get over it sooner than a foid that was forced to suck someone's dick or better yet, had some guy stick their hand in their pants and touch their vagina. It's all because they think their vagina is special and one should get to touch or fuck unless they're some chad they allowed to and because they like the attention, they like to milk the sympathy and attention they get from being a "rape victim". I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick of having to pretend like i give a shit about some foid getting raped and i have sympathy for her just to fit into this BS society. I recently had to do that at work when a co-worker was telling he about a female friend of his getting raped. I couldn't care less and had zero sympathy for her, but i had to put on an act once again. It's fucking bullshit
Rape is less painful than being punched.

Obvious IT bait. At least try to make it less obvious

$.50 has been deposited into your account.

It funny how rape is "being taken advantage of". Yet women take advantage of guys all the time.

I am honestly sick and tired of foids acting like rape is so bad and is the worst thing that can happen to them. I've literally seen some of them describe it as the worst thing that can happen to someone.
Yeah they basically want an easy -in- for ultimate victim status and pity party.
Meanwhile the soldiers who fought to defend their freedoms to sloot it up are homeless suffering PTSD with amputated feet

People who describe rape in such a way are spitting in the faces of people that have actually gone through the worst things that have happened to people. You were slowly cooked alive in a brazen bull? Well that's not as bad as some foid being forcibly fucked by some guy that she didn't find attractive. You got skinned alive by some Mexican drug cartel? Being forced to have sex with some non chad is far worse, you got off easy. You were forced to watch your whole family get tortured and killed? Still not as bad as some non chad having his way with you without your consent. Do these people hear themselves. Your vagina being forcibly used by a non chad is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you you fucking cunt.
There are some rare situations where there's lasting physical damage like rectal prolapse but that's less than 1% of rapes.

yeah I'm betting your average non-con fisticuffs is far more traumatic for those involved, but foids will promote this happening to innocents who happen to catch her in peripheral vision for a millisecond

A man could get beaten to within an inch of their life and it won't be seen as bad as some foid being forced to suck someone's dick.
You can't be forced to suck someone's dick - sucking is a choice.

A penis might be forced inside the mouth but that is irrumatio - it does not force one to co-operate and do fellatio.

People may choose to perform fellatio under a state of duress (fear of injury for non-cooperation, etc) but that is not being "forced" to IMO.

Forced is actual application of force that moves someone against their will, not the threat of using force.

Duress is still a bad thing but it needs a separate slang, I'm just not sure what to call it.

The same people who act like a foid being raped is the worst thing ever are same people that will joke about us or other men they disagree with being raped in prison, then they justify it by saying we deserve it because of what we say about foids.
Yes. The term 'rape culture' was actually invented to describe the degenerate homosexual sodomy men are subjected to in prison, but then feminists naturally co-opted it to describe their lesser problems.

Everyone on here hasn't actually ever harmed anyone and never will
I think that depends on what you mean by "harmed" tbh.
I accidentally killed a rabbit that I stepped on by mistake late at night, and it made me very sad, so I have harmed someone and regret it deeply.

but it's ok to make jokes about us being raped in prison because of what we say about foids. Because of fucking words.
Does that mean it is okay for us to make jokes about them being raped because of what they say about us?
Even if that is the case I don't think I will do it because I have great empathy and love for women, even the ones who hate me.

I bet the same people wouldn't make jokes about a foid that abused children getting raped. They'd most likely defend her and say she deserves prison and not to be raped, two wrongs don't make a right and blah blah blah.
I bet we could def find examples in this in comment sections if we looked for these cases.

I could get raped in the asshole (a hole that wasn't designed for sex and would most definitely hurt more than a vaginal rape)
I wouldn't say definitely since a lot of that would depend on what size we're talking about.

Like a vagina getting raped by a 8-inch diameter horse dick is probably going to hurt more than an anus getting raped by a half-inch-diameter hamster dick.

i'd probably get over it a lot sooner than a foid that was vaginally raped
I think you're going a little overboard in speculation bro, there's no telling how much this will actually traumatize someone until it happens.
After
We overestimate our masculinity and stoicism to think this would not harm our self esteem and give us PTSD perhaps even worse than women experience, since we are not being validated in a normal heterosexual way like they are if this is done to us.

Hell i bet i would even get over it sooner than a foid that was forced to suck someone's dick or better yet, had some guy stick their hand in their pants and touch their vagina.
Dude if you're getting over being anally sodomized by a penis faster than a girl who got her clit flicked then I'm going to start worrying you actually liked it.
That shit should be upsetting to you.
Hell I'd be upset if a guy touched me somewhere innocuous like the shoulder.

they think their vagina is special and one should get to touch or fuck
I think you mean 'no one should' here.

unless they're some chad they allowed to
Incorrect - they are okay with chads they didn't allow to fuck their pussy without permission - it's sexy when chad forces himself on her despite her protestations - just not sub-chads

and because they like the attention, they like to milk the sympathy and attention they get from being a "rape victim".
To a degree, although you have to keep in mind that a lot of the women doing this weren't actually raped at all.

Of women who were legitimately raped, I imagine they have a tendency to be silent because it is a traumatic experience.

I empathize with victims who withdraw from the world as a result of trauma because that is how I react to my own traumas.

I suppose coming forward can be an empowering experience if you have people there to listen to you, care about what you say, support you.

But women who weren't raped ALSO want that empowerment.

I'm sick of having to pretend like i give a shit about some foid getting raped and i have sympathy for her just to fit into this BS society.
I recently had to do that at work when a co-worker was telling he about a female friend of his getting raped.
I couldn't care less and had zero sympathy for her, but i had to put on an act once again. It's fucking bullshit
One interesting way to do this, rather just stating you don't care, is to dismantle their momentum via 'whataboutisms'.

For example you could say "yeah well women in islamic countries are getting raped all the time, but I should care about your friend because she is white and speaks english?"

This will fuck up their guilt spiral and you don't even need to believe what you say (maybe you like sharia law) but you have disrupted his flow.

Probably IT bait bust still based nonetheless.

Rape to a foid is like rice to a kai

I'd rather be raped by a landwhale once than live as an incel for my entire life

@Skinny Link wazzup!

I was raped by a faggot when I was a young boy. I don't give a shit now, I didn't give a shit then, I will never give a shit.

If you're bitching about having PIV sex you're a fucking pussy.

only if chad rapes them
i changed my mind you just need to aggressively fuck and beat them, have at least a 14 cm dick and they will have multiple orgasms and enjoy every second of it. even if you are subhuman. just dont show your face. cover it wearing a mask and a hoodie

I celebrate and laugh at male “rape victims”. Hahahaha. Male-on-male crime is the best.

First of all, men can’t be raped. Of course, men can’t be raped by women in ANY scenario, so let’s just focus on male-on-male rape here. Male-on-male rape is still not rape because men don’t ever suffer any real consequences from it; men will never get pregnant, men will never be forced to carry a rapist’s child to term or have any miscarriages, men will never be in a truly vulnerable position due to their biological strength and male anatomy, men massively detach any feelings from their sexuality, men’s sexuality is depraved and emotionless anyway, and so on.

Who even gives a fuck about male-on-male “rape”? They still fucking love it; MEN HAVE G-SPOTS UP THEIR FAGGOT ASSHOLES. Men have the best orgasms of their life when their g-spots are stimulated. That’s how you know that men were made to be faggots and try their best to deny this with being homophobic and toxically masculine, Valerie Solanas said this best. Truth is, MEN ARE ANATOMICALLY INCLINED TO BE FAGGOTS WITH THEIR MAIN PLEASURE CENTER IN THEIR ANUS.

This is not similar to women being raped. Don’t give me that “women orgasm during rape” bullcrap. Women don’t even orgasm during consensual sex with their partners because penetration alone doesn’t result in a female orgasm, only clitoral stimulation does. Rapists aren’t rubbing a woman’s clit and making sure she cums, that’s for sure.

Men, however, DO orgasm during “rape”. The only reason men try to deny their inherent homosexuality is because of patriarchal systems that reward heterosexuality the most, but deep down, men know they are true faggots. Romantically, sexually, and platonically. Men only like other men, men only respect other men, men only love and are attracted to other men. Men only have the best sex of their life with other men.

...But... let’s imagine, for one second, that men COULD be raped. That would be so hilarious.

Male-on-male crime is by far the world’s biggest W. Since women can’t victimize men, it’s only fair that men’s horrific nature blows up in their own faces every once in a while. It’s only during being a victim of male-on-male crime that men can know what it’s like to be a woman. It’s only then that men will know the suffering they cause upon others. Men cause ALL of the world’s problems. Men cause women’s problems. Men cause men’s problems. Men cause EVERYONE’S problems. You know why no one gives a fuck about it? Because it’s self-inflicted. Men don’t have any actual problems other than suffering the consequences of their own actions/men’s actions (which they encourage by supporting the patriarchy (that they ultimately benefit from)).
If a man gets raped by another man, GOOD. That’s hysterical. Look at that, all your pedophilia, all your bestiality, all your porn-watching, all your masturbation to raped women, all your exploitation of marginalized and prostituted women, all your objectification and sexualization of women, all your sexual violence or fantasized sexual violence of women, ALL COMES BACK TO YOU, UP YOUR FUCKING BLOODY ASS. HAHAHA! How’s it taste for your own bitter syrup to be shoved down your throat, huh?