Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rape isn't that bad

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Recruit
★★
1d 9h 2m
I am honestly sick and tired of foids acting like rape is so bad and is the worst thing that can happen to them. I've literally seen some of them describe it as the worst thing that can happen to someone. I am writing this post after seeing one describe it one of the worst things that can happen to someone in a comment about that 4chan post where a guy broke up with his whore of a GF after he told her not to go the night club and she went anyway and got raped. People who describe rape in such a way are spitting in the faces of people that have actually gone through the worst things that have happened to people. You were slowly cooked alive in a brazen bull? Well that's not as bad as some foid being forcibly fucked by some guy that she didn't find attractive. You got skinned alive by some Mexican drug cartel? Being forced to have sex with some non chad is far worse, you got off easy. You were forced to watch your whole family get tortured and killed? Still not as bad as some non chad having his way with you without your consent. Do these people hear themselves. Your vagina being forcibly used by a non chad is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you you fucking cunt.

If someone gets assaulted as in they get severely beaten up, it's called assault, it's not seen as that bad, the assailant gets arrested and gets no more than a few years in jail and the victim is expected to get over it and they usually do. Some fuck is forced to fuck some non chad and it's called sexual assault and it's treated like the worst thing ever, the assailant gets a long prison sentence and other prisoners wanna hurt him.

A man could get beaten to within an inch of their life and it won't be seen as bad as some foid being forced to suck someone's dick. The world is fucked up and society is full of shit. The same people who act like a foid being raped is the worst thing ever are same people that will joke about us or other men they disagree with being raped in prison, then they justify it by saying we deserve it because of what we say about foids. Everyone on here hasn't actually ever harmed anyone and never will, but it's ok to make jokes about us being raped in prison because of what we say about foids. Because of fucking words. I bet the same people wouldn't make jokes about a foid that abused children getting raped. They'd most likely defend her and say she deserves prison and not to be raped, two wrongs don't make a right and blah blah blah. I could get raped in the asshole (a hole that wasn't designed for sex and would most definitely hurt more than a vaginal rape) and i'd probably get over it a lot sooner than a foid that was vaginally raped (a hole that was designed for sex and would hurt a lot less than being anally raped). Hell i bet i would even get over it sooner than a foid that was forced to suck someone's dick or better yet, had some guy stick their hand in their pants and touch their vagina. It's all because they think their vagina is special and one should get to touch or fuck unless they're some chad they allowed to and because they like the attention, they like to milk the sympathy and attention they get from being a "rape victim". I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick of having to pretend like i give a shit about some foid getting raped and i have sympathy for her just to fit into this BS society. I recently had to do that at work when a co-worker was telling he about a female friend of his getting raped. I couldn't care less and had zero sympathy for her, but i had to put on an act once again. It's fucking bullshit

Last edited:
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
625d 23h 55m
I raped ur mum last night

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★
27d 15h 1m
Women's number one imperative is to find a high quality partner to reproduce with.
To them it's subconsciously the worst thing that can happen because they will have unwanted offspring from someone with potentially inferior genetics which they will have to spend energy and resources on for years.

?

?

3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage
★★★★★
45d 16h 0m
Joined September 9 2022 posts 12 online 3h 33h

Christiancel0

Christiancel0

God hates degenerates
-
14d 1h 50m
My stance of rape is simple,
if wife material (virgin girl) gets raped the man that defiled her purity deservers to get stoned to death, but if the whore had sex outisde of marriage and try to marry as a non virgin she deservers only but worst and deserves to burn in hell for eternity.

Puppeter

Puppeter

Captain at special incel service
★★★
25d 15h 48m
Rape is fun sex for foids they love it

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

burned out and broken
★★
64d 2h 3m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
266d 23h 15m
Joined September 9 2022 posts 12 online 3h 33h

lifefuel

lifefuel

Captain
★★★
45d 9h 56m
none of us would be here if not for men raping women en masse back in the good ole days. but tbh rape is bad also for that very reason. less rape = less incels born

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
25d 7h 3m
LARP, pretty good one, but still LARP.
Also, would it kill you not to put first and last name as your username and use something less imaginative as (something, something)CEL?
Oh, wait...

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Major
★★★
45d 13h 10m
My stance of rape is simple,
if wife material (virgin girl) gets raped the man that defiled her purity deservers to get stoned to death, but if the whore had sex outisde of marriage and try to marry as a non virgin she deservers only but worst and deserves to burn in hell for eternity.
When Bible mattered.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

mentally crippled by balding teen years
★★★★★
249d 11h 39m
bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
28d 10h 58m
men are not intended to be fucked or be touched by a penis in any way. ever.
foids are going to do that shit anyways. it's their purpose.

male rape is a psychological attack on a man's dominance/masculinity
foids don't have dominance/masculinity so it really doesn't matter

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 10h 52m
It's only bad when the guy isn't attractive
They'd rather be brutally raped by a chad than normally fucked by an incel

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
37d 4h 2m
I am honestly sick and tired of foids acting like rape is so bad and is the worst thing that can happen to them. I've literally seen some of them describe it as the worst thing that can happen to someone. I am writing this post after seeing one describe it one of the worst things that can happen to someone in a comment about that 4chan post where a guy broke up with his whore of a GF after he told her not to go the night club and she went anyway and got raped. People who describe rape in such a way are spitting in the faces of people that have actually gone through the worst things that have happened to people. You were slowly cooked alive in a brazen bull? Well that's not as bad as some foid being forcibly fucked by some guy that she didn't find attractive. You got skinned alive by some Mexican drug cartel? Being forced to have sex with some non chad is far worse, you got off easy. You were forced to watch your whole family get tortured and killed? Still not as bad as some non chad having his way with you without your consent. Do these people hear themselves. Your vagina being forcibly used by a non chad is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you you fucking cunt.

If someone gets assaulted as in they get severely beaten up, it's called assault, it's not seen as that bad, the assailant gets arrested and gets no more than a few years in jail and the victim is expected to get over it and they usually do. Some fuck is forced to fuck some non chad and it's called sexual assault and it's treated like the worst thing ever, the assailant gets a long prison sentence and other prisoners wanna hurt him.

A man could get beaten to within an inch of their life and it won't be seen as bad as some foid being forced to suck someone's dick. The world is fucked up and society is full of shit. The same people who act like a foid being raped is the worst thing ever are same people that will joke about us or other men they disagree with being raped in prison, then they justify it by saying we deserve it because of what we say about foids. Everyone on here hasn't actually ever harmed anyone and never will, but it's ok to make jokes about us being raped in prison because of what we say about foids. Because of fucking words. I bet the same people wouldn't make jokes about a foid that abused children getting raped. They'd most likely defend her and say she deserves prison and not to be raped, two wrongs don't make a right and blah blah blah. I could get raped in the asshole (a hole that wasn't designed for sex and would most definitely hurt more than a vaginal rape) and i'd probably get over it a lot sooner than a foid that was vaginally raped (a hole that was designed for sex and would hurt a lot less than being anally raped). Hell i bet i would even get over it sooner than a foid that was forced to suck someone's dick or better yet, had some guy stick their hand in their pants and touch their vagina. It's all because they think their vagina is special and one should get to touch or fuck unless they're some chad they allowed to and because they like the attention, they like to milk the sympathy and attention they get from being a "rape victim". I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick of having to pretend like i give a shit about some foid getting raped and i have sympathy for her just to fit into this BS society. I recently had to do that at work when a co-worker was telling he about a female friend of his getting raped. I couldn't care less and had zero sympathy for her, but i had to put on an act once again. It's fucking bullshit
Posts like this make it seem like you're an undercover IT-user that wants to take screenshots.

subhuman

subhuman

Born to die. Forced to live.
★★★★★
69d 4h 29m
Wtf is up with all the simps hating on this guy :lul::lul::lul:

It needed to be said. Rape is a joke. Like who tf cares?

At the end of the day, when you are raped you are not injured, you’re not murdered, you’re not dispossessed of any property. I don’t see why people think it’s the worst thing in the world. It’s a minor inconvenience like having a bunch of red lights when driving

Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
13d 7h 40m
men are not intended to be fucked or be touched by a penis in any way. ever.
foids are going to do that shit anyways. it's their purpose.

male rape is a psychological attack on a man's dominance/masculinity
foids don't have dominance/masculinity so it really doesn't matter
Great point

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
32d 23h 59m
rape is a mild inconvenience, just another dick in a long line of them. holes are so dramatic

I

Indracel

Greycel
★★★★★
35d 3h 19m

Rape is that bad. The emotions of rape victims are completely genuine. It is that way because to a foid, having sex with an unattractive male is worse than death itself. A foid would rather be tortured and killed than be raped by an unattractive male because sex with ugly men is the worst form of torture to them.

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Recruit
★★
1d 9h 2m
Your micro dick is incapable of raping anyone

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
115d 4h 43m
Agreed it’s not

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
10d 9h 49m
Are you Norwegian (asking cause of your name)?

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
12d 12h 54m

Rape is less painful than being punched.

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★★
14d 9h 6m
Obvious IT bait. At least try to make it less obvious

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
191d 9h 41m
$.50 has been deposited into your account.

Silent Capybara

Silent Capybara

Greycel
1d 18h 24m
It funny how rape is "being taken advantage of". Yet women take advantage of guys all the time.

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
95d 1h 6m
I am honestly sick and tired of foids acting like rape is so bad and is the worst thing that can happen to them. I've literally seen some of them describe it as the worst thing that can happen to someone.
Yeah they basically want an easy -in- for ultimate victim status and pity party.
Meanwhile the soldiers who fought to defend their freedoms to sloot it up are homeless suffering PTSD with amputated feet

People who describe rape in such a way are spitting in the faces of people that have actually gone through the worst things that have happened to people. You were slowly cooked alive in a brazen bull? Well that's not as bad as some foid being forcibly fucked by some guy that she didn't find attractive. You got skinned alive by some Mexican drug cartel? Being forced to have sex with some non chad is far worse, you got off easy. You were forced to watch your whole family get tortured and killed? Still not as bad as some non chad having his way with you without your consent. Do these people hear themselves. Your vagina being forcibly used by a non chad is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you you fucking cunt.
There are some rare situations where there's lasting physical damage like rectal prolapse but that's less than 1% of rapes.

yeah I'm betting your average non-con fisticuffs is far more traumatic for those involved, but foids will promote this happening to innocents who happen to catch her in peripheral vision for a millisecond

A man could get beaten to within an inch of their life and it won't be seen as bad as some foid being forced to suck someone's dick.
You can't be forced to suck someone's dick - sucking is a choice.

A penis might be forced inside the mouth but that is irrumatio - it does not force one to co-operate and do fellatio.

People may choose to perform fellatio under a state of duress (fear of injury for non-cooperation, etc) but that is not being "forced" to IMO.

Forced is actual application of force that moves someone against their will, not the threat of using force.

Duress is still a bad thing but it needs a separate slang, I'm just not sure what to call it.

The same people who act like a foid being raped is the worst thing ever are same people that will joke about us or other men they disagree with being raped in prison, then they justify it by saying we deserve it because of what we say about foids.
Yes. The term 'rape culture' was actually invented to describe the degenerate homosexual sodomy men are subjected to in prison, but then feminists naturally co-opted it to describe their lesser problems.

Everyone on here hasn't actually ever harmed anyone and never will
I think that depends on what you mean by "harmed" tbh.
I accidentally killed a rabbit that I stepped on by mistake late at night, and it made me very sad, so I have harmed someone and regret it deeply.

but it's ok to make jokes about us being raped in prison because of what we say about foids. Because of fucking words.
Does that mean it is okay for us to make jokes about them being raped because of what they say about us?
Even if that is the case I don't think I will do it because I have great empathy and love for women, even the ones who hate me.

I bet the same people wouldn't make jokes about a foid that abused children getting raped. They'd most likely defend her and say she deserves prison and not to be raped, two wrongs don't make a right and blah blah blah.
I bet we could def find examples in this in comment sections if we looked for these cases.

I could get raped in the asshole (a hole that wasn't designed for sex and would most definitely hurt more than a vaginal rape)
I wouldn't say definitely since a lot of that would depend on what size we're talking about.

Like a vagina getting raped by a 8-inch diameter horse dick is probably going to hurt more than an anus getting raped by a half-inch-diameter hamster dick.

i'd probably get over it a lot sooner than a foid that was vaginally raped
I think you're going a little overboard in speculation bro, there's no telling how much this will actually traumatize someone until it happens.
After
We overestimate our masculinity and stoicism to think this would not harm our self esteem and give us PTSD perhaps even worse than women experience, since we are not being validated in a normal heterosexual way like they are if this is done to us.

Hell i bet i would even get over it sooner than a foid that was forced to suck someone's dick or better yet, had some guy stick their hand in their pants and touch their vagina.
Dude if you're getting over being anally sodomized by a penis faster than a girl who got her clit flicked then I'm going to start worrying you actually liked it.
That shit should be upsetting to you.
Hell I'd be upset if a guy touched me somewhere innocuous like the shoulder.

they think their vagina is special and one should get to touch or fuck
I think you mean 'no one should' here.

unless they're some chad they allowed to
Incorrect - they are okay with chads they didn't allow to fuck their pussy without permission - it's sexy when chad forces himself on her despite her protestations - just not sub-chads

and because they like the attention, they like to milk the sympathy and attention they get from being a "rape victim".
To a degree, although you have to keep in mind that a lot of the women doing this weren't actually raped at all.

Of women who were legitimately raped, I imagine they have a tendency to be silent because it is a traumatic experience.

I empathize with victims who withdraw from the world as a result of trauma because that is how I react to my own traumas.

I suppose coming forward can be an empowering experience if you have people there to listen to you, care about what you say, support you.

But women who weren't raped ALSO want that empowerment.

I'm sick of having to pretend like i give a shit about some foid getting raped and i have sympathy for her just to fit into this BS society.
I recently had to do that at work when a co-worker was telling he about a female friend of his getting raped.
I couldn't care less and had zero sympathy for her, but i had to put on an act once again. It's fucking bullshit
One interesting way to do this, rather just stating you don't care, is to dismantle their momentum via 'whataboutisms'.

For example you could say "yeah well women in islamic countries are getting raped all the time, but I should care about your friend because she is white and speaks english?"

This will fuck up their guilt spiral and you don't even need to believe what you say (maybe you like sharia law) but you have disrupted his flow.

Snhook

Snhook

Urkelcel
★★★★★
3d 16h 59m
Probably IT bait bust still based nonetheless.

Destined Virgin

Destined Virgin

Space Nazi Comander/Voodoo Ranger
★★★
1d 9h 34m
Rape to a foid is like rice to a kai

kretschmer

kretschmer

Mythic
72d 8h 36m
I'd rather be raped by a landwhale once than live as an incel for my entire life

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
62d 10h 5m
@Skinny Link wazzup!

Man

Man

Manliest man
★★
21d 20h 33m
I was raped by a faggot when I was a young boy. I don't give a shit now, I didn't give a shit then, I will never give a shit.

If you're bitching about having PIV sex you're a fucking pussy.

kek1

kek1

Recruit
★★★★
3d 10h 39m
Foids fantasy is to get raped

huaus

huaus

KHHV
★★★
16d 21h 8m
only if chad rapes them
i changed my mind you just need to aggressively fuck and beat them, have at least a 14 cm dick and they will have multiple orgasms and enjoy every second of it. even if you are subhuman. just dont show your face. cover it wearing a mask and a hoodie