Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Rape isn't funny

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Unless it happens to a male prisoner, who probably got convicted for a minor crime. Le funny soap drop but never make fun of le foid getting gangbanged in the ally! That's offensive! :soy:

we can now talk about rape all we want hahaha

Raping 2D females is my profession.

Watched a movie with a 5 minute rape scene once. Was pretty funny, this group of like 10 chinese soldiers chased a noodlewhore around a field for most of it and then came in like 30 seconds.

“Rape” is actually a soy word, I prefer using bang or gangbang

Yep, not to mention that they make such a big deal about marital rape, yet when wifes rape their husbands is a common comical moment.

Rape is hilarious.

I wrote a post about normie hypocrisy over prison rape just a month or two ago:

One thing that I find fascinating is how normies and cucks -- many of whom claim to be liberals -- implicitly endorse the idea of prison rape. It is not uncommon to hear "don't drop the soap" jokes in reference to a person who has been convicted of certain crimes -- domestic abuse, child sexual abuse, et cetera. Others don't go as far as to support sexual violence, but they generally praise physical violence in prison, perpetuated not by the state but by other inmates.

Some normies are somehow under the impression that physical and sexual assault in correctional facilities are a normatively desirable element of the criminal justice system. Considering that such assaults increase the risk of recidivism by undermining institutional authority and prisoners' mental health, you would think that these same normies would generally endorse a conception of prisons as tightly controlled and secure environments.

Indeed, I am not entirely sure why someone who ostensibly supports human rights and civil liberties would make exceptions for their principles in the case of, say, alleged or convicted rapists. In any case, those sanctimonious individuals lose any credibility when they next claim to hold the moral high ground.

I wrote a post about normie hypocrisy over prison rape just a month or two ago:
Good post, normoids disgust me. They believe that anyone who ends up in prison is automatically an evil person due to their just world fallacy. You could steal an icecream and people will hope you get gangraped by Tyrone.

Watched a movie with a 5 minute rape scene once. Was pretty funny, this group of like 10 chinese soldiers chased a noodlewhore around a field for most of it and then came in like 30 seconds.
Which movie ? I wanna watch.
If you want to see a lot of noodlewhores being raped by Japs then watch 'The city of life and death'.

Yeah it doesn't make any sense risking 50 years of your life in prison for just 20 min of pleasure

Good post, normoids disgust me. They believe that anyone who ends up in prison is automatically an evil person due to their just world fallacy. You could steal an icecream and people will hope you get gangraped by Tyrone.

I should also point out that prison rape jokes are way more common in the U.S. than most other developed countries.

And the U.S. has the highest incarceration rate and an abysmally high recidivism rate. No big surprise.

There's a lot of things that are pretty fucked up about the American criminal justice system -- it's improving slowly, to be fair -- but that would be an insanely long post. I'm just going to point out that the reason why a lot of normies are OK with these issues is that the vast majority of the victims of institutional injustice are male -- especially poor, young, ethnic males.

Which movie ? I wanna watch.
If you want to see a lot of noodlewhores being raped by Japs then watch 'The city of life and death'.
The floating lives, it's a vietnamese movie.

mfw I can't spam hi cucktears anymore:feelsrope:

That's true tbh rape is only funny if it happens to men

Anyone who makes jokes about men getting raped in prison has no right to complain about others not getting outraged enough over female rape.

women enjoy rape when it's an attractive male

Normie hypocrisy disgusts me.:feelsree:

what movie

Yep, not to mention that they make such a big deal about marital rape, yet when wifes rape their husbands is a common comical moment.

Martial rape isn't real. You get what you pay for

It's only funny when it's an ugly short man getting raped. It's even funny when the subhuman male broke the unwritten law of complimenting a foid's appearance.

Anything is funny when it happens to a man because men are evil according to the media.

HospitablePlaintiveGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Irreversible too has a good rape scene.

i want to rope

I don't know man, rape is pretty funny.

Rape as we see it today is just a concept made up by females. I will never take rape as seriously as women do.