Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rape is worse than murder

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730-004251.png
    Screenshot_20240730-004251.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 51
In my opnion: murder is worse than assault and assault is worse than rape.

And men get murdered more and assaulted more haha, but you'll still hear about women saying they're oppressed because of rape, even though that's super rare. Not to even mention the rape rates are higher than they should be.

But anyways, most people try pushing a narrative that rape is worse than murder to push their agenda that women are still "oppressed"

And men get murdered more and assaulted more haha, but you'll still hear about women saying they're oppressed because of rape, even though that's super rare. Not to even mention the rape rates are higher than they should be.

But anyways, most people try pushing a narrative that rape is worse than murder to push their agenda that women are still "oppressed"
:yes:

I agree. Murder>Assault>Rape.

Society is just too gynocentric and leftists are hypocrites because they paint their gynocentrism under their "equality" bullshit.

And well.....Reddit is a leftist circlejerk.

At least some forms of gynocentrism keep the social contract where men provide everything in exchange of sex and women should respect that contract.

But woke leftism destroys that contract letting women do whatever they want, letting them hanging with Chad while sub 8 men rot.

Sex is the most valuable thing a woman could bring to the table. Rape is cheating and taking their value.

Last edited:
Rape can be nullified by a three letter word, it really shouldn’t be a crime