Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT bullying a nice normie that's dating for being a lame but polite texter (I think)

I'm somewhat baffled what IT is even talking about. The foid is literally giving one word answer after one word answer, yet they are saying that the guy is as boring as a "paint drying on a wall." Claiming that he needs to learn how to text. Well what about her?

IT and feminists always talk about equality and how they hate gender norms, yet they treat men as if we are supposed to entertain women. She didn't contribute anything meaningful to the conversation.

The fact that they are this biased just shows me how much more retarded they are than I previously thought.

Now of course what actually happened in that conversation, was that the guy thought the girl was interested in her, and she wasn't. Which is why she gave those one word answers. But the fact of the matter is, if the girl was interested in the guy then she would have been giving him longer answers and shown actual interest.

Chadfishing has already proved that you can give one word answers like "hi, wassup, good, nice" and the woman will self-reliantly carry the conversation by herself. Even texting is literally ALL ABOUT LOOKS.
Ya back when I tried the dating apps i would occasionally get a match, and I try to act as human as possible only to get these one word responses. It's a waste of time this really isn't rocket science. The harder you try the more your ancestors cringe.

Incel.is: autist but high iq
Inceltears: NT but low iq

he is boring and just gives compliments and says nothing interesting, i ev en got bored reading what boring shit he did on his day. He should get a diary for that, it's like someone picking the most dull thoughts and pouring it out on you

What kind of cuck talk is that
"i ate this choco puddin mmm yummy"
"here a virtual tight hug for u baby :O "
"there was this nigger foreigner and he was like 3 inches taller than me"
"i wonder why he was looking at me, what do you think babe?"

"yes, fact is, niggers face racism it makes me sad, don't you think racism is bad, babe?" yeah maybe
"i wonder if he is an expat what do you think, babe"

I mean, come one, what a fucking boring guy. I'd tell him to fuck off.

You wanna know the problem? He is being too fucking nice and boring and unintersting. Everything he says is SAFE and POLITE and REDDITLIKE, you realize that right?

he is boring and just gives compliments and says nothing interesting, i ev en got bored reading what boring shit he did on his day. He should get a diary for that, it's like someone picking the most dull thoughts and pouring it out on you

"yes, fact is, niggers face racism it makes me sad, don't you think racism is bad, babe?" yeah maybe

You wanna know the problem? He is being too fucking nice and boring and unintersting. Everything he says is SAFE and POLITE and REDDITLIKE, you realize that right?
you sound like a fucking normie that is only cool due to bullying inferior people. I mean you are right, but I dont think just him being more edgy help either. It might even make things worse. There's no amount of communication training a nice autist can do to save themselves, because you ultimately have to be an asshole in the first place.

Also it's not a man's fucking job to jestermaxx this bitch. A man should be able to be boring as possible and still get their cock wet. That's when you know you've made it.

Last edited:
I AM TOO AUTISTIC TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS TEXTS.
There's nothing wrong.
IT scummies just love to cry over anything involving straight males.

you sound like a fucking normie that is only cool due to bullying inferior people. I mean you are right, but I dont think just him being more edgy help either. It might even make things worse. There's no amount of communication training a nice autist can do to save themselves, because you ultimately have to be an asshole in the first place
I'm giving you the real answer. That idiot is treating the girl like she was a friend and is playing as safe he can and behaves in a childish always innocent way, he is presenting himself as a nice guy in shining armor who would never hurt her or do her any harm and just adores her and will always respect her.

I am not here to bully people, I've never bullied anyone in my life. Be more rational. I am here to answer your question and why those redditor faggots think he is "lame" at texting and needs to improve his personality. Do you find his conversation to be interesting at all, in the slightest? The giveaway about this guy's weak simp personality is that he says nothing about the girl's ONE WORD REPLIES. He will never criticize her even in something small and glaring like that.

Either way, I honestly don't care about how bluepilled normalfags who worship females text or maybe this guy is actually autistic which I doubt, because autists rarely if ever get a gf.
Stop browsing IT and giving attention to these retards who hate incels and will use any excuse to actual pick on you and misrepresent everything you say.

I'm giving you the real answer. That idiot is treating the girl like she was a friend and is playing as safe he can and behaves in a childish always innocent way, he is presenting himself as a nice guy in shining armor who would never hurt her or do her any harm and just adores her and will always respect her.

I am not here to bully people, I've never bullied anyone in my life. Be more rational. I am here to answer your question and why those redditor faggots think he is "lame" at texting and needs to improve his personality. Do you find his conversation to be interesting at all, in the slightest? The giveaway about this guy's weak simp personality is that he says nothing about the girl's ONE WORD REPLIES. He will never criticize her even in something small and glaring like that.

Either way, I honestly don't care about how bluepilled normalfags who worship females text or maybe this guy is actually autistic which I doubt, because autists rarely if ever get a gf.
Stop browsing IT and giving attention to these retards who hate incels and will use any excuse to actual pick on you and misrepresent everything you say.
I actually think his conversation is very interesting because there's a lack of pretentiousness to it all. He doesn't make things up or lie. He's just a simple guy that talks about things that actually happened to him without embellishing. He just wants hugs and food, and maybe has physical insecurities about black people bigger than him-- but you can really get a sense he's empathetic and I admire the sincerity of his fears. So overall, I find his blue-pilled innocence endearing and a breath of fresh air in a world full of Jake Paul types.

Having said all this reminds me of how much I hate women. They can't appreciate the innocence of this man. They want to be entertained boorishly and salaciously like the degenerate cunts they are.

CHAD
ey yo

FOID
ya boo

CHAD
holla ya titties at my IG nigga

FOID
<<sends nudes>>

CHAD
where ur double Ds at bitch, talk when you get some plastic nigga

FOID
u like my ass?

CHAD
double Ds bitch. get fuck outa here

Last edited:
sure the foid was boring but why tf did he start talking about africans :lul:
because it he saw one and wanted to talk about it to keep the conversation going because he's lonely and probably has nothing else to say that isn't even more autistic

What a boring foid, constantly replying with one word responses,
That's what happens when you aren't Chad. To foids talking to a non-Chad male is a chore, so they don't really put in any effort.

I actually think his conversation is very interesting because there's a lack of pretentiousness to it all. He doesn't make things up or lie. He's just a simple guy that talks about things that actually happened to him without embellishing. He just wants hugs and food, and maybe has physical insecurities about black people bigger than him-- but you can really get a sense he's empathetic and I admire the sincerity of his fears. So overall, I find his blue-pilled innocence endearing and a breath of fresh air in a world full of Jake Paul types.

Having said all this reminds me of how much I hate women. They can't appreciate the innocence of this man. They want to be entertained boorishly and salaciously like the degenerate cunts they are.

CHAD
ey yo

FOID
ya boo

CHAD

FOID
<<sends nudes>>

CHAD

FOID
u like my ass?

CHAD
I don't think there's anything interesting about a guy who keeps putting serious effort in texting a whore who gives him one word replies, showing zero interest in him as a person. Might as well break up whatever fake relationship you got yourself in at that point, she just doesn't want you or find you attractive, but you know this already. Opening up about your fears to a person that gives zero shits about you is also another mistake and a waste of time.
And in this case, really dangerous, because these are extreme levels of bluepill and the guy will pay for it sooner or later, and he will definitely suffer.

I don't think there's anything interesting about a guy who keeps putting serious effort in texting a whore who gives him one word replies, showing zero interest in him as a person. Might as well break up whatever fake relationship you got yourself in at that point, she just doesn't want you or find you attractive, but you know this already. Opening up about your fears to a person that gives zero shits about you is also another mistake and a waste of time.
And in this case, really dangerous, because these are extreme levels of bluepill and the guy will pay for it sooner or later, and he will definitely suffer.
the fact is both Chads and females speak in one word replies, so it doesn't really do any good on the autist's part to threaten her for being a cunt, because if she has his contact information, she could use that against him.

I just hope he turns to violence someday

Most literate foid jfl

The giveaway about this guy's weak simp personality is that he says nothing about the girl's ONE WORD REPLIES.
Meh, why would he

She's being passive-aggressive while pretending to be compliant, if he calls her on it she'll just deny it

If he shows signs of being upset abt it, she'll just be happy that her passive-aggressive shit has flustered him and double-down

If a guy acted like this foid, ITcels would cry that he has a bad personality + is antisocial and that's why he inkwell. But if it's a foid she can get away with it and there's nothing really to be done, this is why a conversation with a foid isn't worth pursuing for incels who foids are already hostile to a priori

because it he saw one and wanted to talk about it to keep the conversation going because he's lonely and probably has nothing else to say that isn't even more autistic
would've been better to stop before that and just say goodnight imo

They really expect men to do ALL of the heavy lifting.

I have no idea who is who in that stupid Reddit post. Who is the guy and who is the foid?

I have no idea who is who in that stupid Reddit post. Who is the guy and who is the foid?
how you can tell: the foid is the one whose vocabulary never developed after the 1st grade

Because then the redditcuck who posted it on IT is shitting on a foid, and that’s not allowed there. Look at the title then the messages. The colored ones belong to the guy who screenshotted the convo; aka the Reddit cuck who posted this on subreddit. Either he’s shitting on himself or it’s the foid writing the long messages and the guy giving one word responses. Either way it’s retarded but the redditard who made that post just makes it more confusing.
how you can tell: the foid is the one whose vocabulary never developed after the 1st grade

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e2px7j/shining_example_of_what_we_mean_when_we_say_its/

I AM TOO AUTISTIC TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS TEXTS. SHE IS RESPONDING AFFIRMATIVELY.

Tbh I can see the problem pretty easily. He just talks gay as fuck. Imagine a guy actually saying his messages out loud. He would sound like a massive faggot. IT will probably say its because he's being pushy or boring or something but really he just sounds very feminine which is off-putting to women

Being nice is a ick, no, a red flag to foids

you sound like a fucking normie that is only cool due to bullying inferior people. I mean you are right, but I dont think just him being more edgy help either. It might even make things worse. There's no amount of communication training a nice autist can do to save themselves, because you ultimately have to be an asshole in the first place.

Also it's not a man's fucking job to jestermaxx this bitch. A man should be able to be boring as possible and still get their cock wet. That's when you know you've made it.
That is true to an extent. An attractive man can act however he wants and he will stil get laid but on the other hand I think it should be clear that being a so called nice guy is not really a good thing. It just makes you an easy target and gets you used especially if you are unattractive. Im sure most women would also even choose the dark triad chad over the nice guy chad. There is certainly such a thing as unattractive behaviours but obviously looks come first

Bring back fucking Videla and g3nocide all leftards redditors (in skyrim)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e2px7j/shining_example_of_what_we_mean_when_we_say_its/

I AM TOO AUTISTIC TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS TEXTS. SHE IS RESPONDING AFFIRMATIVELY.

ITards in the comments are also asking what is wrong with this conversation and need to be told by their fellow sheboss personal neuterer how to talk excitingly to a foid and how to make it sound more like her pussy will be absolutely stretched and loosened later

Honestly fuck this cuck lmao. I hate him. But the woman is even more boring then the cuck so I don't know who's side to be on

Honestly fuck this cuck lmao. I hate him. But the woman is even more boring then the cuck so I don't know who's side to be on
you don't have to be in anyone's side. The guy is in catch 22.

I think IT is saying that men need to be professional comedians because the moment you are slightly boring, the female will lose interest in you.

IT doesn't want men to have variety in personities. Everyone needs to be the same.
I love how left talks about diversity but it's always the same shit in lead roles on movies, video games, etc. It's the same here

You're going to be a fucking clown whether you like it or not
full

I'm somewhat baffled what IT is even talking about. The foid is literally giving one word answer after one word answer, yet they are saying that the guy is as boring as a "paint drying on a wall." Claiming that he needs to learn how to text. Well what about her?

IT and feminists always talk about equality and how they hate gender norms, yet they treat men as if we are supposed to entertain women. She didn't contribute anything meaningful to the conversation.

The fact that they are this biased just shows me how much more retarded they are than I previously thought.

Now of course what actually happened in that conversation, was that the guy thought the girl was interested in her, and she wasn't. Which is why she gave those one word answers. But the fact of the matter is, if the girl was interested in the guy then she would have been giving him longer answers and shown actual interest.

Chadfishing has already proved that you can give one word answers like "hi, wassup, good, nice" and the woman will self-reliantly carry the conversation by herself. Even texting is literally ALL ABOUT LOOKS.
Exactly, this shows what soyciety and even these progressive types from reddit think about gender dynamics. The woman is like a bored, relaxed goddess waiting to be entertained by the man. She's not showing any enthusiasm or wit whatsoever (it's almost verging on disrespect) but hey she doesn't have to, it's the man's job. Cause he, as a second class human being, must PERFORM. Just asking her about her day while genuinely being himself (you know something that normshits supposedly love) is not enough, as he doesn't have inherent value in women's and soyciety's eyes. To the foid, this guy might as well be a wall, a fork, a tomato or whatever, that's how much he means to her as a human being on a base level. What a gay ass, hypocritical, disgusting era we live in. She should be happy he's just talking to her.

Last edited:
I think IT is saying that men need to be professional comedians because the moment you are slightly boring, the female will lose interest in you.

IT doesn't want men to have variety in personities. Everyone needs to be the same.
I love how left talks about diversity but it's always the same shit in lead roles on movies, video games, etc. It's the same here

You're going to be a fucking clown whether you like it or not
full
It's dehumanization at every turn. This shit makes me feel volcel as fuck.

Exactly, this shows what soyciety and even these progressive types from reddit think about gender dynamics. The woman is like a bored, relaxed goddess waiting to be entertained by the man. She's not showing any enthusiasm or wit whatsoever (it's almost verging on disrespect) but hey she doesn't have to, it's the man's job. Cause he, as a second class human being, must PERFORM. Just asking her about her day while genuinely being himself (you know something that normshits supposedly love) is not enough, as he doesn't have inherent value in women's and soyciety's eyes. To the foid, this guy might as well be a wall, a fork, a tomato or whatever, that's how much he means to her as a human being on a base level. What a gay ass, hypocritical, disgusting era we live in. She should be happy he's just talking to her.
Imma let u finish but Yeahhh

It's hard for me to step in the shoes of a man who gets responses from foids back. Like this guy IT is mocking is ten levels of Chad beyond me in experience as a 44 year old. I'm viewing this guy as some kind of underdog that's just treading the surface but is at least surviving admirably.
Yes, this is textbook normie opportunity with foids.

He needs to work very hard to sway her and will probably still fail half the time, but at least he had that door open to get a chance to win her over and he does eventually get lucky with other opportunities

this bitch does not have the mercy to at least be honest and block him
If he isn't blocked and getting responses, he's still in the game on a very thin line

Yup

Dudes that get laid regularly put the one word texts on check. Things either get better or fall apart, but atleast they can weed out the useless foids who only want free attention by showing some sort of aggression or disaproval at the lack of effort.

Some of those women are the same that

CHAD
ey yo

FOID
ya boo

CHAD

FOID
<<sends nudes>>

CHAD

FOID
u like my ass?

CHAD
I don't think most people talk like that.

I don't think most people talk like that.
maybe on groomercord, bc foids there know how to send nudes to strangers for attention, but not how to write a sentence of legible english

Being nice is the bare minimum it doesn’t entitle you to attention from women. This is why the concept of “heightism” is laughable. It doesn’t matter if you’re 6’3 if you’re this inept at talking to women you won’t get any dates.

Highest IQ foid. Not realizing that the guy would never have gotten into a position to make those texts if he was a 5ft tall subhuman like me.

Because then the redditcuck who posted it on IT is shitting on a foid, and that’s not allowed there. Look at the title then the messages. The colored ones belong to the guy who screenshotted the convo; aka the Reddit cuck who posted this on subreddit. Either he’s shitting on himself or it’s the foid writing the long messages and the guy giving one word responses. Either way it’s retarded but the redditard who made that post just makes it more confusing.
That's one of the few ways to shame a foid on Jew owned websites.

1. Make a throwaway account
2. Post an example of bad foid behavior towards a man
3. Frame the text/title of the post as "look at this guy, he is such an asshole", i.e., you take the foids side
4. Profit as normies are now far more likely to criticize the foid

Women are never held accountable & not expected to grow as a person while they grow as a landwhale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back