Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Rape is totally okay and heres why

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Basically every normalfaggot redditard will disagree with this,but I don't care. Rape is often talked about as violent act by normies and emotionally driven revenge by ,us, incels. However more accurately presented it is making fair and square fix to a game that was rigged against us in the first place.
Playing a musical instrument, cooking, programming, carpenting, gardening, playing videogames, playing chess, bodybuilding, playing a sport, drawing, writing, dancing, shuffling. All seemingly unrelated skills... Wait a minute!! Those are actual skills that can be mastered by enough practice, devotion, exercise, discipline, determination and practice. I feel so warm and cozy realising none of those occupations care about my jawline, height or how I look. Furthermore the more I upgrade those skills the more I am cheered on and admired.
And those are the main differences between sexhaving and actual skills in life. In one case you get cheered on for putting in effort and relentless hard work wins. In other case winner gets picked by claw machine and anyone foolish enough to display any will to learn some lesson for further improvement gets publicly humiliated. Hey! Better not criticize how rigged the claw machine is, for then you will be a public clown! DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING HOW CLAW MACHINE PICKS OTHER TOYS MANY TIMES A DAY! It may be rusty and damaged after time, but keep your mouth shut and if you wait long enough, eventually claw machine will pick you up one day..
Metaphores aside rape solves this problem quite fast. It transfers the game from being desperate gnome rotting in the pit surrounded by similar faggots chanting prayers to be lucky pick one day, to game combining arts of biology, psychology, improvisation performance, kinetics, handling, taming, stealth, strategy and not running into cops.
I think that's all I had to say for now. It's 1:23 AM and my pillow ain't gonna sleep by itself.
Alright class, thanks for coming to my Ted talk, see you tomorrow!

IT you better put me on the screenshot as well