Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is not a big deal. Femoids ur not special. your just a piece of trash

• Thread starter Incelsius Serpent
  • Start date
I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
Imagine these fucking whores say that getting a dick inside of them is worse then being tortured for hours. I have seen people getting skinned alive arms cut off all of this while alive, yet these cuntholes say that getting a dick is worse? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Humility is the cure.

accidentally double posted

There are foids who think rape is worse than murder :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: foids are so egocentric

Foids are blatant liars

Imagine these fucking whores say that getting a dick inside of them is worse then being tortured for hours. I have seen people getting skinned alive arms cut off all of this while alive, yet these cuntholes say that getting a dick is worse? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Honestly foids will compare the tiniest one time assault to a guy being beaten up and mentally abused for years because they both share “trauma” :feelsseriously: