Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is a human right

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Every animal in nature rapes. Humans evolved raping for millions of years. It’s as embedded in our DNA as is sunlight or drinking water. It’s a natural element of our evolution and is part of us as animal primates.

We need to be able to have free rein over our own bodies and stop letting the capitalist state control our penises. Our body, our choice. Especially when raping and aggressively reproducing is vital to our health as male primates.

Fuck the cock blocking jews. We should be allowed to rape as we feel. Go rape a foid today brocels. (Only if you’re gonna go ER right afterwards the CIA will jail you for life)

Threatening me won't change the results.

I'm sorry. You need to leave.

Based ignore the moralfags

It is our duty as ethnic men to rape and enslave blonde blue eyed women.

When will ignorant women understand that sex is a basic human need like water, food, family, and love?

If I was a greycel, maybe. But you just sound like a cuck who likes being stuck in a chasitity cage slaving to earn your goy sheckles for the kike owned military industrial complex
You know nothing about me (since your a fed) but ill punch down, even though I am intellectually superior to you in every way

A REAL INCEL which you claim to be posting on this forum has been ridiculed by normies and society throughout their entire life, such a thing is unwanted by the victim yet its entirely natural for the perpetrators to engage in such behaviour, and even if you did consider this (you didn't since your an idiot) continuing the cycle of abuse changes nothing, even a gangbanging nigger on the street would know this.

When will ignorant women understand that sex is a basic human need like water, food, family, and love?
The "Human Rights" organization claims prostitution is a human rights violation. I would argue that making banning the solicitation of prostitution is a human rights violation.

I just spent 10 minutes laughing at that shit.
You're funny as fuck
full

You know nothing about me (since your a fed) but ill punch down, even though I am intellectually superior to you in every way

A REAL INCEL which you claim to be posting on this forum has been ridiculed by normies and society throughout their entire life, such a thing is unwanted by the victim yet its entirely natural for the perpetrators to engage in such behaviour, and even if you did consider this (you didn't since your an idiot) continuing the cycle of abuse changes nothing, even a gangbanging nigger on the street would know this.
Sounds like you’re mad because you have less posts than me lol.

Continuing the cycle of abuse solves everything actually. Simply sitting there and taking the abuse is cucked. Like you

Sounds like you’re mad because you have less posts than me lol.

Continuing the cycle of abuse solves everything actually. Simply sitting there and taking the abuse is cucked. Like you
It's funny how incels can blend in with normies so easily but the reverse does not apply so easily

It's funny how incels can blend in with normies so easily but the reverse does not apply so easily

That's an advantage. The number appears to be manipulated.

Oh no a cuck .is user thinks I’m an infiltrator :,,(

Lmao like I give a fuck if you “believe” I’m an incel or not. I don’t have to prove shit to you. Slit your wrists and bleed out bluepilling faggot

Oh no a cuck .is user thinks I’m an infiltrator :,,(

Lmao like I give a fuck if you “believe” I’m an incel or not. I don’t have to prove shit to you. Slit your wrists and bleed out bluepilling faggot
No I don't "think"

It's painfully obvious that you are playing a caraciture

Just make sure she is a virgin. Let her bleed.

Yes, same with killing

No I don't "think"

It's painfully obvious that you are playing a caraciture
Actually, you sound like the one playing a caraciture with the whole anti misogyny shit on a website for incels

My thoughts exactly, animals are all rapists. Through rape they keep their speciee thriving. Animals dont date or the females threaten to call the cops kek. The males just have their way. Humans actually incels are the most miserable living beings on this planet for we are deprived of the most basic and primal thing that even a cat or dog near ur home gets to enjoy