Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rant on my Chad brother

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
My brother is a Chad and because of that he's always been treated better. While I was bullied in school for being ugly, girls would ask him out without even knowing him. My mother always spoiled my brother, meanwhile she tried to groom me into a tranny and forced me to wear dresses. My brother would always bully and physically abuse me but my mother always took his side even tho he was older than me by a few years. In school I tried to be polite and treat others with kindness and I was treated like shit and bullied for being subhuman, meanwhile my brother was a cruel bully and he received validation and popularity.

My brother is only 15, but he's kind of a Chad, Jr. So far, he's still a good kid, but to be honest, he's already surpassed me as a man. He's physically stronger and more muscular than me and I'm 21. I'm afraid that soon he start seeing me as inferior to him and less of a man than him and eventually have no respect for me.

Brutal. Your whole life could've been different if you got a different genetic combination for your looks from your parents.

You should just get ovER him.

My brother is only 15, but he's kind of a Chad, Jr. So far, he's still a good kid, but to be honest, he's already surpassed me as a man. He's physically stronger and more muscular than me and I'm 21. I'm afraid that soon he start seeing me as inferior to him and less of a man than him and eventually have no respect for me.
Sometimes chads can still be good but you gotta make sure they have the right moral principles and knowledge about women.

My brother is a total chad. I used to work with him in a company and a (male) colleague said to me, straight up : "You're ugly but your brother is good looking". He's a 6'2" whitefag just like my brother lmao why am still alive.

My brother is a complete angel though, he's a cryptochad. He's a volcel who watches youtube videos all day and rejects friends and whores. A hero of our times.

My brother is a total chad. I used to work with him in a company and a (male) colleague said to me, straight up : "You're ugly but your brother is good looking". He's a 6'2" whitefag just like my brother lmao why am still alive.

My brother is a complete angel though, he's a cryptochad. He's a volcel who watches youtube videos all day and rejects friends and whores. A hero of our times.
Based

meanwhile she tried to groom me into a tranny and forced me to wear dresses.
Lmao that's absolutely hilarious when I imagine the joker being forced into wearing a dress and being a tranny. I wonder if the Joker would beat feminists today. They look so powerful. They will crush us.

Lmao that's absolutely hilarious when I imagine the joker being forced into wearing a dress and being a tranny. I wonder if the Joker would beat feminists today. They look so powerful. They will crush us.
:society::society::society::society:

The joker would beat the feminist, and probably us too because, well, he's the joker

Joke

i know some bros like this ...good doods

Legit same. My white brother gets treated like a god when they’ve never came to check up on me. Not once in my life (probably 1-3 times have my family came to my room to talk to me) they always go straight to his room when my younger family comes over.