Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rant against the modern world

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Since 1945 everyrhing has went wrong.
Only now we understand what was the defeat of the great Third Reich. It was defeat of humanity itself all the great Europe has fallen under attack of "god chosen people".
The time when we live now is just a pure abomination.All sins that has been scorned for centuries blossom in our times.

Who are modern heroes who examples of youth? Pedophiels, faggots
criminals ! And we call it progressive times!
And what are those human rights?

Fags have their precious human rights to spread aids.

Feminustic scum has presious rights to
foster cucks fags and tranies in their progressive aids infested "families".

All this sexual perverts have human rigthts to ban and to persecute those desent people who who say no to degeneracy

Idiots have rights to teach youth

How progressive!

Why those precious human rights of sexualy perveted should destroy rights of any other people seem nobody is questioning.

I hate the modern world so much that i prefer not to remember about its existence.

I will spend my life reading Evola and all the rest of right wing thinkers that to enjoy dubious pleasures of this progressive times!

Hitler is a cuck.

Since 1945 everyrhing has went wrong.
Only now we understand what was the defeat of the great Third Reich. It was defeat of humanity itself all the great Europe has fallen under attack of "god chosen people".
The time when we live now is just a pure abomination.All sins that has been scorned for centuries blossom in our times.

Who are modern heroes who examples of youth? Pedophiels, faggots
criminals ! And we call it progressive times!
And what are those human rights?

Fags have their precious human rights to spread aids.

Feminustic scum has presious rights to
foster cucks fags and tranies in their progressive aids infested "families".

All this sexual perverts have human rigthts to ban and to persecute those desent people who who say no to degeneracy

Idiots have rights to teach youth

How progressive!

Why those precious human rights of sexualy perveted should destroy rights of any other people seem nobody is questioning.

I hate the modern world so much that i prefer not to remember about its existence.

I will spend my life reading Evola and all the rest of right wing thinkers that to enjoy dubious pleasures of this progressive times!
i can't wait for when you read a book and realize jews were behind nazi germany too