Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rant about something that happened to me, I'm so depressed because of that

A

Adolf Hit-her

Greycel
About a month or two ago I went to the grocery store and made small talk with the new cute cashier. She saw the raw chicken I bought and asked me if I was cooking a big meal for my family, I said no and that I lived alone. Then she finished bagging my groceries and smiled at me. She wasn't more than a 7 maybe 7.5 but it did make my heart skip a beat... Probably because she was the first female to ever smile at me like that (except for my grandma but that doesn't count since she's old and wrinkly and her boobs reach the floor :feelspuke:).
Since then I went there every day, and when I figured her working schedule, I visited her there several times a week. It wasn't simple finding a topic to talk about, so I'd come up with weird combinations of items to buy (like knife and trash bags, several bananas and flavored lubricant, and once I bought the largest tampons I found and currently use them as sponges when I spill something) and tried to impress her with my intellectual sense of humor. She laughed and smiled at me every time.
Then one day I gathered my courage and asked her on a date. She smiled but it looked half-hearted, then said something like "sorry, you're cute and nice but I'm not interested". So I asked her why she was nice to me and chatted with me if she wasn't interested, and she said she was just nice to everyone. Then I said "If you were really nice you'd agree to go out with me" and left. There were some people watching so I felt a little embarrassed.
The bitch was playing with me, I'm sure of that. It's a known fact that foids play with men's hearts for fun, she probably saw me as an easy entertainment source and masked it up with fake friendliness. I was stupidly naive and made a fool out of myself and probably now all the neighborhood knows about it. It's seriously over. :feelsrope:

youre just a retarded fag

Adolf Hit-her (in video game)

this is so fucking sad why would you think some grocery store whore was interested just because she smiled she probably does that with everyone

God that was cringe to read

this is so fucking sad why would you think some grocery store whore was interested just because she smiled she probably does that with everyone
I wouldn't smile at someone I don't find attractive, I just assumed others are like me, I guess foids aren't like that because they like to play with people's emotions.

I wouldn't smile at someone I don't find attractive, I just assumed others are like me, I guess foids aren't like that because they like to play with people's emotions.
you shouldve beat her until she was 1hp

I wonder what your face looks like.

Truecel antics, but it's a learning curve don't get your hopes up buddy boyo.