Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ranking world religions

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
1. atheism
2. paganism
3. islam
4. religions that are irrelevant to me (i.e. hinduism & buddhism)
5. christianity (though some sects are better than others. protestantism > catholicism)
6. judaism

what would your list be

Buddhism > gnosticism > all else> Islam/Judaism for dick mutilation :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(my dick deformed cause of em!) > cuck religions (Hinduism in most cases due to vegan/cow worship cuck shit), Jainism(vegan Cucks again), siksh(retarded hair)z

Atheism isn't a religion you moron, it's irreligion :feelsaww:

1-santeria
2-palo mayombe
3-la santa muerte
4-jesus malverde
5-san judas tadeo

1. No religion
2. Elder God cult
3. Buddhism/Hinduism
4. Christfags
5. Cuckslam
6. Paganism
7. Jews

Buddhism > gnosticism > all else> Islam/Judaism for dick mutilation :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(my dick deformed cause of em!) > cuck religions (Hinduism in most cases due to vegan/cow worship cuck shit), Jainism(vegan Cucks again), siksh(retarded hair)z
based gnosticism enjoyer

why paganism and islam below christcuckery
Well pagan religions are irrelevant and christcucks at least act civilized unlike cuckslamists

Islam > everything else

Just ur average civilized Christian soldier playing irl call of duty.
drone strike GIF

Drone strikes are based, just remote control erasing people with a click of a finger :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Meanwhile ISIS use children suicide bombs and make shitty beheading videos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1. Satanism:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
2. Atheism:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
3. OG Islam (ISIS style) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
….
666. Autism
1000000000000066600000000000001. Christianity, modern Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, EVERY MODERN RELIGION :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
i am also a satanist but i didnt put it up there cus it technically isnt a religion its a philosophy

Jfl at abrahamists

because being among the biggest terrorist state in the world, being too cowardly to do anything but drone, and arming the so called barbarians you speak of is so civilized.
Still more civilized than cuckslamists. If it were up to me though I'd purge both from the world. :feelsaww:

@Deadgeneration
Christian whores and their beta-cucks are marching the streets half-naked to protest roe v wade as we type.....still gonna insist they're more civilized than muslims XD
this guy calls Muslims cucks while his shithole gives rights to faggots and women :feelskek:

you have yet to respond to this comment:

that's hilarious. way more Christian whores and simps than Muslim ones that's for sure. also LGBTQabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvyxyz stuff is far more common in Christian dominated countries than Muslim countries

coincidence?
Rather see a bunch of faggot toilet whores minding their business than be beheaded by some retarded sandnigger ape in an absolute shithole country :feelskek:

Zen Bhuddism/Modern Taoism >>> Anything else. Kill your ego and accept the world as it is.

1. Irreligion (Atheism/Agnosticism/Secularism...)
2. Oriental religions (Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism...)
3. Islam
4. Christianity (Protestantism > Catholicism)
5. Judaism

Last edited:
1. OG Christianity
2. Hinduism/Buddhism/Taoism etc.

(Huge gap)

3. Islam
4. Judaism
5. Atheism (Not religious)
6. Paganism
7. Feminist Christianity