Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ranking of life problems

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Ranking of life problems:

S tier:
Going through torture with mutilation, becoming blind and deaf

A tier:
Starving, going to war, going through torture without mutilation, serious diseases (cancer, etc), being raped as a straight man

B tier:
Being an incel, having to wageslave in shitty jobs

C tier:
Being poor, having a dysfunctional family, being raped as a virgin woman or old lady, having to wageslave in average jobs

D tier:
Having mild mental conditions, being raped as a promiscuous woman, having to wageslave in good jobs

E tier:
Muh harassment, muh catcalling, muh manspreading, muh sexism, muh women are a minority in CEO positions (never mind the fact they're basically nonexistent in vital back-breaking blue-collar work as well)

Say more shit and I'll rank them, or do your own version.

Last edited:
S tier and A tier are definitely worse than being an incel. Extreme poverty, the death of a loved one are also worse.

Tier F: being born as non working femoid and suckind dick for more money

I feel like straight men being raped should be in two different categories. I consider being anally or orally raped (whether by a man or foreign object) way more severe than being forced to penetrate a woman.

I feel like straight men being raped should be in two different categories. I consider being anally or orally raped (whether by a man or foreign object) very different from being forced to penetrate a woman.
I assumed being raped as a man as being raped by another man.

Being forced to fuck a woman is E- tier unless there's physical damage or diseases involved.

I assumed being raped as a man as being raped by another man.

Being forced to fuck a woman is E- tier unless there's physical damage or diseases involved.
I mean, it could be a woman using a dildo/other object to rape you too, assuming she found some way to drug, paralyze or restrain you. Sure, it's way less likely but still a possibility.

I mean, it could be a woman using a dildo/other object to rape you too, assuming she found some way to drug, paralyze or restrain you. Sure, it's way less likely but still a possibility.
True. I think that would be way worse but still less grave than a man raping, again, unless physical damage takes place.

Tier whatever:
Admin - Administrator
Mod - Moderator
Obscure - 20000 posts
Paragon - 15000 posts
Luminary - 10000 posts
Overlord - 5000 posts
Mythic - 4500 posts
Wizard - 4000 posts
Legend - 3500 posts
Commander - 3000 posts
Admiral - 2500 posts
Major - 2000 posts
Captain - 1500 posts
Veteran - 1000 posts
Officer - 500 posts
Chad - 0 posts

being incel is worse than everything else

Tbh this 100% accurate, but IMO A and S tier should be merged together to be one S tier. Inceldom should be A tier tbhtbh. Though another high IQ Mainländer post.

Having a defect body is the worst hell of all I envy EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

change C-E tier to something that dont circulate around sex and it becomes more realistic

I got B tier problems

What's your defect?
What's wrong with your body?
Colorblind
Psoriasis
Scoliosis
A back injury in the middle of my spine so i can´t ever workout again (most likely caused by my scoliosis)
Allergic to almost all food
Throat problem/eating problem this is the worst thing it takes me 5 times or longer than anyone else to eat e.g. a cheeseburger from Mc Donalds takes med 20 minutes to eat.

Because of my throat problem I obviously can´t enjoy food even though it tastes good but I have been close to choking to death 7 times in my life where my dad saved my life every time with a heimlich maneuver. I also can´t use drugs or alcohol because of allergies and throat problem plus my brain must be wired wrong because I get anxiety from all drugs even drugs I used to enjoy in the past (I am "only" 24yo)

I also can´t socialize with anyone because if you socialize with friends you eventually have to eat and it gives me anxiety eating with others because I know they are annoyed at how slow I eat so I don´t have any friends and needless to say I will never be able to get on a date with a girl because first impressions are everything so if I was lucky enough to match with one and she would return a message why would she choose me with all these problems over 50 other matches with healthy good looking guys with normally functioning bodies? Simply she won´t. Can you even imagine if I got to hang out with a girl or go on a date then she would have to wait 20 minutes for me to finish eating even though I would have a smaller portion than her.

Tier Ö:
Being female

There’s only one thing worse than being an Incel...

Seeing a mean comment about wahmen on the internet?

Colorblind
Psoriasis
Scoliosis
A back injury in the middle of my spine so i can´t ever workout again (most likely caused by my scoliosis)
Throat problem/eating problem this is the worst thing it takes me 5 times or longer than anyone else to eat e.g. a cheeseburger from Mc Donalds takes med 20 minutes to eat.

Because of my throat problem I obviously can´t enjoy food even though it tastes good but I have been close to choking to death 7 times in my life where my dad saved my life every time with a heimlich maneuver. I also can´t use drugs or alcohol because of allergies and throat problem plus my brain must be wired wrong because I get anxiety from all drugs even drugs I used to enjoy in the past (I am "only" 24yo)

I also can´t socialize with anyone because if you socialize with friends you eventually have to eat and it gives me anxiety eating with others because I know they are annoyed at how slow I eat so I don´t have any friends and needless to say I will never be able to get on a date with a girl because first impressions are everything so if I was lucky enough to match with one and she would return a message why would she choose me with all these problems over 50 other matches with healthy good looking guys with normally functioning bodies? Simply she won´t. Can you even imagine if I got to hang out with a girl or go on a date then she would have to wait 20 minutes for me to finish eating even though I would have a smaller portion than her.
have you tried taking a shower?

Tier whatever:
Admin - Administrator
Mod - Moderator
Obscure - 20000 posts
Paragon - 15000 posts
Luminary - 10000 posts
Overlord - 5000 posts
Mythic - 4500 posts
Wizard - 4000 posts
Legend - 3500 posts
Commander - 3000 posts
Admiral - 2500 posts
Major - 2000 posts
Captain - 1500 posts
Veteran - 1000 posts
Officer - 500 posts
Chad - 0 posts
no man chad would actually make 1 post here bragging about his dick sucking and calling us losers

Colorblind
Psoriasis
Scoliosis

Can't use drugs or alcohol? Bummer.

Ranking of life problems:

S tier:
Going through torture with mutilation, becoming blind and deaf

A tier:
Starving, going to war, going through torture without mutilation, serious diseases (cancer, etc), being raped as a straight man

B tier:
Being an incel, having to wageslave in shitty jobs

C tier:
Being poor, having a dysfunctional family, being raped as a virgin woman or old lady, having to wageslave in average jobs

D tier:
Having mild mental conditions, being raped as a promiscuous woman, having to wageslave in good jobs

E tier:
Muh harassment, muh catcalling, muh manspreading, muh sexism, muh women are a minority in CEO positions (never mind the fact they're basically nonexistent in vital back-breaking blue-collar work as well)

Say more shit and I'll rank them, or do your own version.
S-tier sounds cool, any stories/links?

Im a bit of A B and C overall I'd say I'm an B+ on this scale

A and I’d say S.