Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ranking EVERY country on my tier list

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★

Why the hate for Serbia? They fought the ZOG

Can you link the thing for me please?

Why the hate for Serbia? They fought the ZOG
I disagree with how they treated the Muslims as well as how they claim Kosovo when it is historically and ethnically Albanian

I disagree with how they treated the Muslims as well as how they claim Kosovo when it is historically and ethnically Albanian
Not too familiar on the whole thing tbh, but they're all Dinarics racially so meh, they're all just White to me.

Why do you hate Mauretania and Macau ?

If we just got rid of US, UK, krautland, China, and israel the world would be a lot better

Put Antarctica in favorite and every other country in nuke tier

Penguins don’t care about foid society :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Which country are you from? Weird tier list IMO.

United jewdom and jewmany in highest tear is all I needed to see jfl

Japan, China and North Korea are faves and you want to nuke South Korea?

You love India, like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka but Pakistan is okay?

kosovo is not "historically" ethnically albanian, they were settled there after Ottoman conquest + muslims don't belong in Europe

What makes you put North Korea at the top? Just curious.

how does that relate to islam?
If Christianity, a religion that originates from the Middle East, belongs in Europe, why doesn’t Islam, which also has a foreign origin. Why don’t ethnic European Muslims belong in Europe?

If Christianity, a religion that originates from the Middle East, belongs in Europe, why doesn’t Islam, which also has a foreign origin. Why don’t ethnic European Muslims belong in Europe?
A better question is why would they. A religion's origin is of no matter if its main followers are an ethnic unit. From Constantine up until the beginning of colonialism, to be Christian was almost exclusively synonymous with being Western. it's an integral part of European identity and of European history, unlike Islam, which is wholly foreign. Paganism belongs there more than Islam or Judaism.

A better question is why would they. A religion's origin is of no matter if its main followers are an ethnic unit. From Constantine up until the beginning of colonialism, to be Christian was almost exclusively synonymous with being Western. it's an integral part of European identity and of European history, unlike Islam, which is wholly foreign. Paganism belongs there more than Islam or Judaism.
Christianity was made up by jews its anouther universalist ideology, thier is no racial divsiosn in Christianity no nationalism you are united by christ not by race