Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rank the 7 Deadly Sins by how much each one applies to you

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
And provide a short description so the thread doesn't turn into a boring list of lists.
  1. Sloth
  2. Envy
  3. Wrath
  4. Lust
  5. Greed
  6. Gluttony
  7. Pride
Slowly trying to work on fixing sloth. The wrath is mostly a silent rage.

1. Sloth = I barely get things done because of various other factors (Example : Depression
  2. Lust = I desire sex qnd physical contact and I think it's an important aspect of life
  3. Greed = I like to buy materalistic things such as books or technology and I doubt that I'll ever stop
  4. Gluttony = I tend to eat a lot during the day because of my plant based diet. I like to eat a lot of food
  5. Envy = Yes I am jealous of certain traits that others have but I am not mad at them. I just want to have them as well
  6. Pride = I do not have a lot of self esteem but I still have a pride
  7. Wrath = I am usually not angry and a calm person but I have experienced this emotion before

Last edited:
1. Lust (You're not Truecel if this isn't number 1)
2. Envy
3. Wrath
4. Greed
5. Pride
6. Sloth
7. Gluttony

Actually all of them apply to me. Few more than others.

1- Envy
2-Greed
3-Gluttony
4-Pride
5- Wrath
6-Sloth
7-Lust

1.Gluttony
2.Sloth
3.Envy
4.Lust
5.Greed
6.Wrath
7.Pride

1. Sloth (holy fuck I have not attended class in 2 months and have been gaming/anime all that time and sleep 10 hours a day)
2. Envy (tend to compare myself to other people and wish I was more like them and get jealous of people who have friends/gfs/social lives)
3. Pride (if I am doing something better than someone I let it go to my head and think that I am the better one no matter how I got there)
4. Lust (masturbate 10 times a day 6 days a a week 7 if I am not lazy and have good hentai/jav)
5.Gluttony(when I order fast food I order the thing that will fill me up and don’t care about money so I try to only eat cheap fast food)
6. Greed (I waste things without thinking of others food, my parents money)
7. Wrath. Usually when I get angry I’ll hide my emotions because I’m weak and don’t want to hurt others.

1. Sloth (holy fuck I have not attended class in 2 months and have been gaming/anime all that time and sleep 10 hours a day)
2. Envy (tend to compare myself to other people and wish I was more like them and get jealous of people who have friends/gfs/social lives)
3. Pride (if I am doing something better than someone I let it go to my head and think that I am the better one no matter how I got there)
4. Lust (masturbate 10 times a day 6 days a a week 7 if I am not lazy and have good hentai/jav)
5.Gluttony(when I order fast food I order the thing that will fill me up and don’t care about money so I try to only eat cheap fast food)
6. Greed (I waste things without thinking of others food, my parents money)
7. Wrath. Usually when I get angry I’ll hide my emotions because I’m weak and don’t want to hurt others.
We would rot in hell if it exists. Do your parents know about your temporary NEET life?

We would rot in hell if it exists. Do your parents know about your temporary NEET life?
No, they don’t even contact me for some reason yet they call my sister every day at uni. They don’t really care, plus I’m just unmotivated hoping hat will change in the summer.

1. Wrath- I've been known for some fits of rage, usually with medium to severe damage to objects (or persons, sorry), mostly in my childhood. Probably why I enjoy anything militaristic.
2. Sloth- Highly unmotivated, putting zero effort into anything. This didn't hinder my academics, since intelligence is the only positive quality I hold.
3. Envy- Like everyone, I envy normies for their social skill, physical fitness, etc. However, I also envy anyone who surpassed my intellect, as they have rendered me obsolete.
4. Gluttony- I eat when I'm bored, ranging from fruits to chips. It put me to the point of near obesity, but I reigned it in later in my life.
5. Pride- I exert an overbearing exaggeration as a personality, which is used as a shield against chads. Since I act like an alpha, they just leave me alone. I'm somewhat lenient when in a calm mood, but will hold my ground if basic principles are brought up. This sometimes leads back to wrath, which turns ugly.
6. Lust- I'm not much for sexual desires, so this doesn't really apply to me.
7. Greed- Surprisingly, I volunteer for charities with my spare time. While I do sometimes wish for materialistic properties, I always manage my money correctly. It becomes awkward when female volunteers stare at me, looking horrified. I usually respond with a stare back, signalling them to bugger off.

1.escanor
2.meliodas
3.king
4.merlin
5.dianne
6.gowther
7.ban