Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rank (in order of personal preference) the 4 causes of "death by old age."

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You guys hate fun and happiness, so let's talk about death.

"Old age" as you probably know is just a catch-all for "death by one or more failures of a body breaking down." You can fight a lot of this with healthy living, but odds are when it's your time to die, one of these things will take you.

EDIT: Someday soon medicine might evolve to cure more of these. But right now these are the things that will likely kill you when you're very old.

Cancer
Cardiac failure
Eating the wrong foods/metabolic disorder
Dementia

If I had to pick, and I do because I'm asking the question, I would go...

1. Cardiac failure (ideally in my sleep)
  2. Something metabolic
  3. Cancer
  4. Struck by lightning
  5. Poisoning
  6. Shot in the head
  7. Nicked vital artery
  8. Dropped from an incredible height
  9. ...
  10. ...
  11. ...
  12. ...
  13. ...
  14. ...
  15. ...
  16. ...
  17. ...
  18. ...
  19. ...
  20. Dementia

Dementia is no way to live. You aren't really yourself anymore. If you even have a "self." But it's especially bad if you're incel. You'll have no kids to look after you. The only way to know you have dementia is for someone else to catch it, see. If you're worried you're developing Alzheimer's, you're not far gone enough to be diagnosed with it. By the time you need to be checked into an assisted living facility, you're too far gone to take care of yourself.

I am highly opposed to suicide. But... I hesitate to call living with dementia a "life."

Last edited:
for some reason i keep going. i dont know why.