Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Random shit keeps falling at my place

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is about the third or fourth time tonight some shit has randomly fallen. First it was a plate, then a cup, then some clothes all while I'm turned around.

I think my bad personality has finally caught up to me and now I am being haunted by the ghosts of personality.

Doesn't help the weather outside is imo the spookiest possible. When it's dead silent except for a mild breeze blowing the trees.

Incel exorcism when?

that's spooky as fuck

Maybe im haunted or possessed by the ghost of bad personalities, and that's why I'm incel.
Pray to st. Blackops2cel to get rid of the wicked souls haunting you.

Your ascension to wizardhood has just begun

I had my loli bdsm wall scrolls fall down recently. Warmer weather makes the sticky pad things lose grip.

Either that or the holy spirit of ER
just happened one last time with a water bottle

There is probably some draft somewhere and I'm too low IQ to remember it, but the sun is rising now and I doubt any ghost cels would be haunting me during the day so I will wait and see tomorrow night