Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Random poll: did you evER take notes on a laptop computer while in high school or university?

Did you evER take notes on a laptop computER while in school?

• Yes, I took notes on a laptop computER.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No, always pencil or pen and paper for me.CHOose your materials wisely.

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Trucel trait: you are too much of a truecel to take notes on a laptop while in high school or university, because chads just message thots and check their Insta and check fantasy sports information on their laptops.

Back in 2021, I was in a statistics class - a chad was just watching surf and sports videos - he probably passed the class.

And I will nevER forget back in 2018 I was, in an anthropology class, and a niggress was on her laptop, the male professor was like 56-years-old, and he wanted people using their laptops to ask for his prior permission - of course the stupid niggress hadn’t asked for his permission. A teacher from the Humanities Department just happened to be observing (an evil foid), so I feel like the professor was trying to “seem tough”, with what he did next. The professor snaps at the niggress - he stopped lecturing, and he snapped, “Are you taking notes right now? Because, I asked everyone that would be using a laptop to send me an email.” He was usually so “nice”, but I will nevER forget how he snapped at that niggress!

View: https://youtu.be/mzvk0fWtCs0?feature=shared

I knew it was ovER for me, when I would “discovER technology” from looking at normies messaging “IM’ing, DM’ing”, and I was like,”Oh those little bubbles appear when a “friend” sends you a message, I wish I had othER people that cared about me.”

Haven’t been to uni yet but I don’t see myself using devices. My brain is hardwired to pen and paper.

I knew it was ovER for me, when I would “discovER technology” from looking at normies messaging “IM’ing, DM’ing”, and I was like,”Oh those little bubbles appear when a “friend” sends you a message, I wish I had othER people that cared about me.”
Actually brutal. Damn.

no I used my phone or notebook.

We only had paper