Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Random Edgelord Extricates his ideas on notorious virgin forum part one: Why should I hold people to a high standard and let them effect me?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I had this random thought a few hours ago that has been racing through my head after a fat autistic kid at my school told me "you know no one likes you, right?" I was affected by it because I had done nothing to him and went on a rant about how I hated the school and how I want to blow my head off hearing everyone enjoy themselves at lunch. Why do I hold him to a high standard? Who is he supposed to be? He's fat and sounds like a 12 year old. He does stupid shit on social media for attention. He says off the wall shit and makes gay jokes 24/7. Hell on beach attire day the nigga pulled up with coconuts on his man titties! And he sent me a picture of a black dudes cock on social media for no reason! Who the fuck is he to say anything to me? Everyone thinks of him as a loser and no one thinks of his games as funny, so why am I affected by him? He is the same as me, only that he is a dick rider whom hates whom he is told. He is a helpless little sheep, incapable of making his own ideas.

I soon began thinking of almost every negative social interaction I have had. I thought of those who had done me wrong for no good reason as idiots. No one really even picks on me anymore because I do my own thing. How are you going to say something about someone who does their own thing and has nothing to do with you? I play my sports and mind my business. And my team is actually nice to me, mostly in football, the sport i can actually play. Some kid even invited me to go the pigskin tourney in Vegas, as he was assembling a team. He wanted me to be his left D tackle. And what did most of whom did me wrong have? Nothing, Zilch, Zero, Nada. Now of course high value people do still have their qualms with me, as I am somewhat of a beta whom won't beat the shit out of you in class over dumb shit, which makes them seem more alpha. And it does suck however I view them as primitive monkeys trying to outdo each other for a mate and don't get me wrong even this still hurts because you are the little monkey getting bitched around. But it hurts way less and that's fine with me.

Rant closed.