Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Random bouts of feeling bluepilled?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
When I'm home its easier for me to give in and embrace the blackpill. But sometimes when I'm outside, I feel better than when I'm home, and there's some spec of hope lodged in the back of my subconscious. Even though everything is the same outside, no looks from girls or attention from anyone. Once I get home it all comes crashing down on me again that wait, I'm fuckin' incel. Fuark

Yeah, I think when you go outside, maybe you're a little conscious about your surroundings.

When your outside; your mind is outside. When your inside; your mind is inside. Meaning that once your mind is inside; your mind is at home with Inceldom.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I think when you go outside, maybe you're a little conscious about your surroundings.

When your outside; your mind is outside. When your inside; your mind is inside. Meaning that once, your inside, you're mind is at home with Inceldom.

Yup the world outside is a good distraction

That's why I try not to adhere to any one ideology.

As far as I'm concerned, no one has it right.

How could they?

this is something I experienced in the past

now all is dark

Going out helps me to feel better sometimes, too.

The black pill exists, it contains truth. As do the red and yes, even the blue.

I'll give you some examples. Some blue pills that are true and I believe apply to you include 1. I think you're young and live at home so you at least have a roof and some food, you're not really busting your ass to survive. 2. You haven't even tried. Saying that only women will approach or that only their approach alone signals true interest is retarded. You have a chance.

Sub8Hate said:
Going out helps me to feel better sometimes, too.
The black pill exists, it contains truth. As do the red and yes, even the blue.
I'll give you some examples. Some blue pills that are true and I believe apply to you include 1. I think you're young and live at home so you at least have a roof and some food, you're not really busting your ass to survive. 2. You haven't even tried. Saying that only women will approach or that only their approach alone signals true interest is retarded. You have a chance.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nausea said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did I raise some eyebrows? LOL story of my life.

I'd elaborate on approaching, etc., but I don't want to violate the site rules. 
He hasn't even tried, it isn't over for him.