Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ran into old 'friend' and his foid gf at the grocery store

reddeath

reddeath

Self-banned
-
Imagine trying to shop while being followed around by a normiefag and his gf bragging in your ear the ENTIRE time. By the end of it I was about ready to lay down on the train tracks. It's bad enough seeing couples feeling all over each other every time I go out but it's ten times worse when they're drowning in your ear the whole time. The whole reason I stopped talking to this faggot is because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about all the stuff he did with his gf but it wasn't enough. If there's a god, he has a sense of humor.

I saw a nigger I knew since kindergarten working as a wagie recently.

How do you recognise them all these years later?
Because we went to the same high school as well and it hasn't been that many years since we graduated. I was wearing a mask and a hat and he recognized me instantly.

Because we went to the same high school as well and it hasn't been that many years since we graduated. I was wearing a mask and a hat and he recognized me instantly.
Well that makes more sense

Where u from brocel

I ignore old classmates and people that once knew me, if I hear my name called (still live in the town I grew up) and don't recognize it I just keep on walking, I know whatever it is it'll be a pain in my nutsack and in my mid 20s they probably have everything that I don't and I don't want to hear about it.

Imagine trying to shop while being followed around by a normiefag and his gf bragging in your ear the ENTIRE time. By the end of it I was about ready to lay down on the train tracks. It's bad enough seeing couples feeling all over each other every time I go out but it's ten times worse when they're drowning in your ear the whole time. The whole reason I stopped talking to this faggot is because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about all the stuff he did with his gf but it wasn't enough. If there's a god, he has a sense of humor.
Take THE REVENGE!!!

Would you kill god?

If there's a god, i utterly despise him.

This guy is pathetic if he needs to be bragging about his gf all the time. Looks like he's extremely insecure and needs to flex over those less fortunate to feel better about himself. Should ask him why does he feels the need to tell you all this on the next time.