Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over raising a daughter is the ultimate cu-

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
JFL at how broad that dudes shoulders are, its always the manly looking fuckers that want to be a woman, makes no fucking sense, no self awareness, sometimes you just have to use the cards you are dealt

Atleast a daughter is almost guarenteed to pass on your genes
Expecting your daughter to pass on your genes is cucked. You are not only bringing another white Chad worshiper in this world but also raising a hole who hates ugly men more than anything. Its like betraying your own kind.
I rather have my son pass on my genes than bring a hole in this world who wants all ugly men dead.

no worse fate than being born ugly
I still think a tranny son is worse, because you did make it and achieve success only for it to all crash down and you end up worse than before, but for incels its unchanging, we never have to taste success and then failure

I still think a tranny son is worse, because you did make it and achieve success only for it to all crash down and you end up worse than before, but for incels its unchanging, we never have to taste success and then failure
holy fuck, why are female to male transgenders pass more than male to female transgenders do? You can tell that a male to female transgender is just a guy wearing a wig while female to male transgenders pass better.

holy fuck, why are female to male transgenders pass more than male to female transgenders do? You can tell that a male to female transgender is just a guy wearing a wig while female to male transgenders pass better.
Probably because there are so many effeminate men because tap water etc. were used to seeing them, but by the same reason all women are super estrogenic so it’s impossible for a male to fit in to that

Probably because there are so many effeminate men because tap water etc. were used to seeing them, but by the same reason all women are super estrogenic so it’s impossible for a male to fit in to that
I think its plausible that female to male transgenders can pass at a certain threshold, i. e. they pass looking like pretty boys

Cuck Phil shouldn't have a show or be considered a doctor.
"What if this isn't a mental illness, what if this individual is pre-wired to be a women in a man body"

Oh wait.

From Wikipedia:
Gender dysphoria, Other names: Gender identity disorder

The American Psychiatric Association permits a diagnosis of gender dysphoria in adolescents or adults if two or more of the following criteria are experienced for at least six months' duration:[16]

• A strong desire to be of a gender other than one's assigned gender
  • A strong desire to be treated as a gender other than one's assigned gender
  • A significant incongruence between one's experienced or expressed gender and one's sexual characteristics
  • A strong desire for the sexual characteristics of a gender other than one's assigned gender
  • A strong desire to be rid of one's sexual characteristics due to incongruence with one's experienced or expressed gender
  • A strong conviction that one has the typical reactions and feelings of a gender other than one's assigned gender

It was painful to watch that man die on the inside.

"What if this isn't a mental illness, what if this individual is pre-wired to be a women in a man body"
I used to respect dr phil before I watched that. Absolute degeneracy

Brutal. Just don't have kids at all. Imagine raising your son and expect him to pass on your legacy, only for him to become a mentally ill troon. it's over.

I couldn't watch more than a few seconds.
The dad didn't deserve that, holy fuck, that was a public execution.

I couldn't watch more than a few seconds.
The dad didn't deserve that, holy fuck, that was a public execution.
The wrong public execution should've been the son

The wrong public execution should've been the son

They should've brought out the son in chains and made the Father shoot him.
"I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it faggit!" *BANG*
*curtain drop*

Alternatively, they could've brought out the enabling pieces of shit that turned his son into the abomination that he is.

Just look at the sons Body, does that look like a fuckboy to you? He is super masculine, shoulders and shit.
This is the result of pure, lifelong indoctrination.

They should've brought out the teachers, the kindergardeners, everyone who pushed this kid in that direction.
Just line them up against a wall and have a truck slam into it full frontal.

Fuck, I feel for the Father, it hurts :feelsree:

They should've brought out the son in chains and made the Father shoot him.
"I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it faggit!" *BANG*
*curtain drop*

Alternatively, they could've brought out the enabling pieces of shit that turned his son into the abomination that he is.

Just look at the sons Body, does that look like a fuckboy to you? He is super masculine, shoulders and shit.
This is the result of pure, lifelong indoctrination.

They should've brought out the teachers, the kindergardeners, everyone who pushed this kid in that direction.
Just line them up against a wall and have a truck slam into it full frontal.

Fuck, I feel for the Father, it hurts :feelsree:
Good post

This is hilarious every time I watch it. The father was literally gasping for air. :feelskek:

Do all of that work and your son wants to take dick in the ass. I'd blow my brains out if I was him.

Further proof that most bodybuilder chads are coping faggots
Kroc doesn't fuck guys, he identifies as bigender/genderqueer but still only fucks women.

Trying to rationalize he's a faggot just because he dresses like one is ultimate cope.

His unsevered dick is still buried in fit QT pussy every night.

Kroc doesn't fuck guys, he identifies as bigender/genderqueer but still only fucks women.

View attachment 232627

Trying to rationalize he's a faggot just because he dresses like one is ultimate cope.

His unsevered dick is still buried in fit QT pussy every night.
I was more referring to these bodbuilders-turned-trans dudes. Theres a lot more than you think.

Not even funny. This is some sick, putrid fucking world we live in. His own son permanently pretends he's a girl for the sake of his fetish.
WE LIVE IN HELL.

raising a daughter is the ultimate cu-
OP trying to imply this is not true by talking about tranny sons is the ultimate cu-OPE

You will never feel as cucked by your son becoming a girl as you will by your daughter lusting after Chad's cock.

yeah but at what costs? Women are awful and don't know how to raise children. Plus seeing how modern day women are, they will use condoms, birth control pills, and if they somehow DO get pregnant, they abort it.
So no

You mean Chad's genes sweetie ;)
99% of women are whores and will cheat on their husbands/boyfriends but claim the child is theirs. Never telling the truth until the child is older (meaning no more child support) or on their death bed

Damn, I feel him. This world is so fucked up man, if my son grew up to do that I’d be a mess too. Wouldn’t even know what to do with the will tbh.