Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over raising a daughter is the ultimate cu-

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Brutal. Just don't have kids at all. Imagine raising your son and expect him to pass on your legacy, only for him to become a mentally ill troon. it's over.

Atleast a daughter is almost guarenteed to pass on your genes

I've seen this half a dozen times already and it's hilarious every time I watch it.

Never have to worry about this because I can’t have sex

If you had daughter, would you fuck her when she became an adult?

I started cracking up as soon as it walked through the door. I legit can't tell which way this person is transitioning and I don't feel like watching the vid

One of the reasons I'm glad I can't reproduce

I've seen this half a dozen times already and it's hilarious every time I watch it.
yeah its kind of dark comedy because the father is dissapointed in his son which is the joke

DCC18514 E3EB 4868 BB83 EA4744088047

Lol this world

He looks like a nigga I used to play rugby with.

Screen Shot 2020 04 07 at 32543 PM

This is what the Jews want

>doesn't want to go to jail
>would rape

lol wut
I said that the only way i could fuck an hypothetical daughter is to rape her and since i don't want to go to jail i wouldn't do it

damn I hope you're still intact it would suck to play against someone who looks like a sportsboro jock
I was afraid of him on the field tbh, he gave other players concussions.

BLAAAHH FUCKING FAGGOT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

If I had a tranny "son" I would immediately cut all contact with him,hopefully the shock and emotional trauma makes him rope faster.

If I had a tranny "son" I would immediately cut all contact with him,hopefully the shock and emotional trauma makes him rope faster.
make sure you tell your "son" to kill himself by blowing the roof of his mouth off with a KSG

Poor boomer. Proves that having children is a gamble.

Lol, imagine going from chad to a faggot voluntarily.

[ragefuel] I wish I was born with Chad genetics shame to throw that down the shitter in order to look like a freak

Which ones? Definitely not your Y chromosone. She's guaranteed to pass on her mom's mitochondria though.

If you had daughter, would you fuck her when she became an adult?
This lacks details:
1) do I find her attractive?
2) is she initiating?
3) do I think we could keep it secret?
4) has she acquired a driving license, high school diploma, firearms and hunting/fishing license proving she is of sound mind and able to practice skills to live independently of me?
5) is she a virgin?

What foid wants to fuck his ugly father? i would have to rape her
If you raised her right (near impossible) she might somehow not be super-shallow and want to fuck you for your nice personality manicel.

True but just get her to pityfuck you theory maybe
It would be cool if you were a widower because then you could be all "I miss your mom" and "you remind me of your mom". I think there's a couple manga where it opens like that.

cover49.jpg

Matt-and-Janae-Kroc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

matthew-kroczaleski.jpg

Kroc still mogs every one of us

Or abort them to continue to fuck more chads and tyrones

If you raised her right (near impossible) she might somehow not be super-shallow and want to fuck you for your nice personality manicel.
Cope, all foids are whores and they are influenced by our shit society, unless i lock her in my basement she would be a normal braindead hole, and if i do that she would hate me.

Imagine all the time, money and emotional investment to raise a kid.

And he ends up on a talk show like "Hi I'm Britney now dad."

If that happened to me, I would immediately take the elevator to the roof and jump off.

Which ones? Definitely not your Y chromosone. She's guaranteed to pass on her mom's mitochondria though.

This lacks details:
1) do I find her attractive?
2) is she initiating?
3) do I think we could keep it secret?
4) has she acquired a driving license, high school diploma, firearms and hunting/fishing license proving she is of sound mind and able to practice skills to live independently of me?
5) is she a virgin?

It would be cool if you were a widower because then you could be all "I miss your mom" and "you remind me of your mom". I think there's a couple manga where it opens like that.

View attachment 232169
View attachment 232170
cover49.jpg

Matt-and-Janae-Kroc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

matthew-kroczaleski.jpg

Kroc still mogs every one of us
Further proof that most bodybuilder chads are coping faggots

Thats why i dont wana have kids

I hate Dr. Philth.

Holy fuck, that man is fucking destroyed. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: