Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Raise your standards’. ‘Keep your standards high‘.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Raise your standards’. ‘Keep your standards high‘.

The same type of women you get who aren’t on model level looks themselves who say that type of shit (I’m not sure if the women in the images actually say this but this is just an example of the type of women who do say this while not being models themselves, like I basically said):

6AD2FF62 5531 477B B3A8 F79B731CD294

B73DC755 5420 4E38 A475 1268D7A782EB
B8D4B7A7 F723 47A6 A2D2 D9D696EDA00A

The female ego knows no bounds and women are privileged, regardless of their looks which is why they can afford their sky high standards even while not being super sexy themselves.

First one looks like a tranny

Isn’t it funny how women are pressured and encouraged to raise their standards while men are pressured and encouraged to lower their own standards?

Isn’t it funny how women are pressured and encouraged to raise their standards while men are pressured and encouraged to lower their own standards?
Shit, that is actually a good point, I don’t think I thought of that.

The women who say that look more like this:

1000-Lb-Sisters-Tammy-Slaton-Returns-to-IG-With-a-New-Selfie-Amid-Rehab-Stint.jpg

The women who say that look more like this:

1000-Lb-Sisters-Tammy-Slaton-Returns-to-IG-With-a-New-Selfie-Amid-Rehab-Stint.jpg
This is the type of landwhale that expects you to pay for everything and spoil her, compliment her, be a muscular chad, be amazing at socializing, while her fat ass sits on her throne watching like that

there is no such thing as female self improvement and they’re all entitled little pricks who deserve to get raped and beaten on the streets

I don't think it's possible more high than nowadays

her only partner will be her cat

Man I hate this fucking world:feelsree:

Misandrist society that puts women on a pedestal, what's so new