Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rageful af furious pissed tf off right now!

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I'm so fucking pissed, I saw some fucking retarded shit from some fucking "incel" retard who ive known on some basis since 2017, and this faggot gave graphic af descriptions of his sexual encounters with his new GF and I saw it from a mutual friend and I immediately got infuriated and so fucking pissed. Ive never been this enraged since early 2018 when I got so heightmogged by foids I started punching walls until my hands were bleeding. This fucking retarded moron writes this shit right? Should be fucking ERed. I am furious rn never been this angry in so long. Everytime I try to think about something else I get images of the shit he described and how the foid was blushing etc, fucking mad af rn.

How old is he?

Where was this information on

Ask for video proof and upload it to efukt

I can’t stand knowing about people having sex. Even in movies

I can’t stand knowing about people having sex. Even in movies
BROOOOOOOOOOOOO this is fucking me nigga !! I skip all the scenes with that and even have screamed at the movies before for too much sex