Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] White Chad with the ugliest currywhore I've ever seen

BASED. I reckon every currywhore is like her. They all worship white dicks. And white men see her as an easy target to pump and dump. No white man would ever consider getting in a relationship with her. She would definitely end with 5'2 balding curry janitor

Exactly. Indian whores are no different from self hating indian men. Honestly curry's as a whole are pathetic. They all have an inferiority complex to everyone else (especially whites).

Indian women are slowly getting more uppity and defiant, refusing anything but a white Chad's cock. And indian men are slowly cucking themselves by allowing their women to leave the country, drive, and have more rights.

The only thing currys got right was having women lower than men, and even that's going away slowly. Once curry women obtain complete freedom curry men are doomed.

Curry women will bed as men white Chad cocks as their toxic hairy roast beef vaginas can hold.

Exactly. Indian whores are no different from self hating indian men. Honestly curry's as a whole are pathetic. They all have an inferiority complex to everyone else (especially whites).

Indian women are slowly getting more uppity and defiant, refusing anything but a white Chad's cock. And indian men are slowly cucking themselves by allowing their women to leave the country, drive, and have more rights.

The only thing currys got right was having women lower than men, and even that's going away slowly. Once curry women obtain complete freedom curry men are doomed.

Curry women will bed as men white Chad cocks as their toxic hairy roast beef vaginas can hold.
BASED. Curries dug up their own graves by giving holes freedom. 10 years from now every currycel will only get laid after a currywhore has done riding the cock carousel with white men.
Gigacope if you think she's below a 7/10. Shes hot
Ok graycel. Retarded hole worshiper.
You are a legit IT cuck.

Last edited:
I seriously don't get your double standards. People like you say "its over" for even a 7/10 white guy but call this ugly currywhore "not that bad".
Do you think worshiping her giving her a high rating will get you laid. FUCKING PATHETIC.

She is the epitome of ugliness. Even currycels said that men from their country wouldn't marry her.
View attachment 224123
"""Not that ugly."""
Just look at her face. The only thing good about her is her figure which any hole can get by gymaxing
Lol your arguments are pathethic.

Love incels who rate every girl as a 2-4/10 so they cant be called standardscels. Sorry we are not falling for your trick.

Lol your arguments are pathethic.

Love incels who rate every girl as a 2-4/10 so they cant be called standardscels. Sorry we are not falling for your trick.
Why wouldn't I rate holes as 2/10 if they deserve a 2/10? Giving her a high rating won't get me shit.

You know what, rate her whatever you want. Most people agree with me (even currycels). Your opinion doesn't mean shit.
And if she was as beautiful as you think she is, then why is her followers to following ratio close to 1? She follows almost every user who follows her (that means they are her friends). No one follows her cause she looks good. She's not even popular on IG.
You are one of the few blindcels who think she looks good.

Why wouldn't I rate holes as 2/10 if they deserve a 2/10? Giving her a high rating won't get me shit.

You know what, rate her whatever you want. Most people agree with me (even currycels). Your opinion doesn't mean shit.
And if she was as beautiful as you think she is, then why is her followers to following ratio close to 1? She follows almost every user who follows her (that means they are her friends). No one follows her cause she looks good. She's not even popular on IG.
You are one of the few blindcels who think she looks good.
Never said she was beautiful. Just saying i've seen waaaay worse.

Someone needs to dm this currywhore a link of this thread jfl. This whore needs to know it's place.

Edit- Considering sending the dm myself
Did you do it? :ha..feels:

she is a dark version of a curry-foid, but when curry-foids are pretty-they are really pretty , heres an example

Fact that ppl on this forum are calling her not ugly shows how over it is for men in 2020.

if genders were reversed she wouldn’t be seen with the guy in 100mile radius. This is how 80% of girls can fuck chads while but 80 % of guys fight for bottom 20% girls attention
:cryfeels:

she is a dark version of a curry-foid, but when curry-foids are pretty-they are really pretty , heres an example

There are currywhores who are beautiful. But she is definitely not one of them.

Foids dont go for their looksmatch thats why shes with chad

would bang ngl ngl

What fucking pedestal are you fucking on OP? Get the fuck out of here fakecel

Such a waste of fucking genetics

Foids dont go for their looksmatch thats why shes with chad
Based. Every currywhore is a hypergamous scum.
What fucking pedestal are you fucking on OP? Get the fuck out of here fakecel
Calling an ugly hypergamous currywhore ugly is being a fakecel??

Your fucking opinion doesn't even matter. Almost everyone agrees that she is ugly as fuck. You are one of the few hole worshipping blindcels who thinks she is beautiful. The only good thing about her is her body which any hole can get by gymaxing.

Last edited:
I honestly would have a relationship with her, but it's because I'm ugly as shit I would not be able to get something better, but if I was this chad I could definitly be with something better, it's really over if this was the "best" he could get.

I honestly would have a relationship with her, but it's because I'm ugly as shit I would not be able to get something better, but if I was this chad I could definitly be with something better, it's really over if this was the "best" he could get.
If you were a Chad you would have someone much better than her. Only low tier normies deserve her. This guy is fucking retarded.

He had to dumpster dive because he didn't want to get cucked.

Shes mediocre but since currywhores are generally not good looking, shed prolly be put on a giant pedestal here in curryland.

I just stumbled upon this Instagram page and it was pure suifuel. The currywhore is 2/10 and with makeup 2.5/10 at best and her boyfriend is a white Chad. A fucking Chad.
It doesn't matter what kind of face a hole has got, all that matters is that she has a vagina.

View attachment 223023

View attachment 223024

View attachment 223025

View attachment 223026

Fucking look at her. I'm pretty sure half the people on this forum face mog her. The only person she deserves to be with is the 5'2 balding Indian janitor but no she is with a fucking Chad.

View attachment 223028

View attachment 223029

View attachment 223030

View attachment 223031

View attachment 223032

What the fuck is wrong with Chads? Why are dating holes who are far below their looksmatch?
Its not just simps and cucks who are fueling the exaggerated egos of these hypergamous whores. Chads play an active role in it too.
So true. They are to blame for our inceldom by willing to date down because lower tier holes are easier to get than their looks match and it widens their options. If they dated only their looks match, the hypergamous whores would be forced to date their looks matches too and we would all be fine

That currywhore is wearing sunglasses in every...damn...picture! She's probably trying to hide a shitty eye area. But she has a nice body and tits. Would bang if I could.

She's not hot, but there are far worse. As an incel you'd be lucky to have someone even like her.

She's not hot, but there are far worse. As an incel you'd be lucky to have someone even like her.
Yeah. As an incel I should be. But she definitely doesn't deserves to be with that guy.
Chads are dating down a lot just for a crumb of pussy and because of it we are unable to get pussy.

If I was tall white chad I’ll just fuck noodles

If I was tall white chad I’ll just fuck noodles
Then you would be no different from other Chads who date down just for a crumb of roast beef cunt.
Think about your ricecel brothers who are thrown out of the genepool because of hypergamous white supremacist noodlewhores.
If white Chads weren't dating down and fucking noodlewhores those ricecels could've probably ascended.

He’s an idiot