Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] White Chad with the ugliest currywhore I've ever seen

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I just stumbled upon this Instagram page and it was pure suifuel. The currywhore is 2/10 and with makeup 2.5/10 at best and her boyfriend is a white Chad. A fucking Chad.
It doesn't matter what kind of face a hole has got, all that matters is that she has a vagina.

65106574 2325305514375133 8060354815696961081 n

70936050 490983361502566 3723761562737625708 n

72119790 207010430306906 5861785364560680478 n

88220294 823967558121517 8680954240554944613 n

Fucking look at her. I'm pretty sure half the people on this forum face mog her. The only person she deserves to be with is the 5'2 balding Indian janitor but no she is with a fucking Chad.

49795553 348714835725042 9219753833388791822 n

79540627 201541994315355 2799840251634676084 n

46583410 295726921084604 9072234564417642705 n

49354077 2093115880726869 122768386345025333 n

47693768 2297667273803190 8033172018962238508 n

What the fuck is wrong with Chads? Why are dating holes who are far below their looksmatch?
Its not just simps and cucks who are fueling the exaggerated egos of these hypergamous whores. Chads play an active role in it too.

I have seen uglier

Tbf she's thicc

All foids have infinite SMV, this further proves that theory, even an australoid-tier indian hole can get a tall white Chad, it was over a long time ago. We must rectify reality.

Did you her face? The 5'2 balding Indian janitor face mogs her. She looks like a fucking frog.
Bag over her head and fuck the rest buddy boyo.

She is "ugly"? I mean, she's no model, but looks physically fit, which places her in the 65th percentile at least.

OP is probably a failed normie who would reject an 8/10 foid because she wasn't a 9/10.

The only "positive" thing is that this Chad wastes his genes and it is less likely that another Chad will be born, but in turn generates another possible incel. It is a 50/50.

The only "positive" thing is that this Chad wastes his genes and it is less likely that another Chad will be born, but in turn generates another possible incel. It is a 50/50.
Based. Also he could've easily got a Stacy to fuck with but he chose to with the ugliest currywhore there is. I'm glad that he has got such a low IQ.

He can have her ngl

She's a butterface, alright. She might not be pretty face wise, it's true, I've seen uglier and she really has a nice body.

Facewise, I'll give her a 3.5 or 4 out of 10. Bodywise, 7/10.

She is "ugly"? I mean, she's no model, but looks physically fit, which places her in the 65th percentile at least.

OP is probably a failed normie who would reject an 8/10 foid because she wasn't a 9/10.
That's the only thing good about her. Anyone can gymmax and get that figure. Even I am a gymcel.
I'm comparing her face with Chad's face.
72119790 207010430306906 5861785364560680478 n

In what universe is this face considered average?? She is a legit ugly hole.

I mog her to milky way galaxy core and back

Cope if you wouldn’t fuck the shit out of her

I don't like to gossip,

But that is a bad case of acne scars, severe. This could be a possible reason why he is forced to date down like this.

AS

That's the only thing good about her. Anyone can gymmax and get that figure. Even I am a gymcel.
I'm comparing her face with Chad's face.
View attachment 223038
In what universe is this face considered average?? She is a legit ugly hole.
Her teeth are too big, but other than that, she's not too ugly, IMO.

She's not that ugly. Maybe his nose and acne scars have lowered his self-esteem enough to go out with her.

She's a butterface, alright. She might not be pretty face wise, it's true, I've seen uglier and she really has a nice body.

Facewise, I'll give her a 3.5 or 4 out of 10. Bodywise, 7/10.
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm white and holes have rated me worse. Her face deserves nothing more than a 2.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

"just lower your standards incel!"

Looksmatch is floating down the Ganges as we speak.

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm white and holes have rated me worse. Her face deserves nothing more than a 2.
She just has big ass chimpmunk teeth. Other than that, I don't see anything that wrong with her. And again, I've seen uglier foids out there.

At least she isn't old, a landwhale or manly-looking.

very low IQ Chad ngl

Logically, if good looking men date ugly women, then ugly men would get beautiful women. But in reality it is not like that.

She just has big ass chimpmunk teeth. Other than that, I don't see anything that wrong with her. And again, I've seen uglier foids out there.

At least she isn't old, a landwhale or manly-looking.
She is dark as fuck. Got a huge forehead. Colossal teeth. The worst eye area. A midget. Inferior genes. Currywhore. She is the epitome of ugliness.

Fine worship her as much as you want. But she'll still fuck Chads, not you.

Most of you so called "blackpilled" incles out there still worship holes and give them high ratings thinking that they'll pity fuck you. There is no difference between you and a bluepilled simp.

Logically, if good looking men date ugly women, then ugly men would get beautiful women. But in reality it is not like that.
Lol. Also curry foids like that need to be given to old pajeet stemcels they shouldn’t get to pick a white chad.

Exactly. Good looking men fuck every hole they can find.

404 Chad not found. But damn that is one ugly ass curry whore.

Lol. Also curry foids like that need to be given to old pajeet stemcels they shouldn’t get to pick a white chad.
Based. Chads who date holes below their looksmatch should be sent to concentration camps.

Based. Chads who date holes below their looksmatch should be sent to concentration camps.
I agree chads shouldn’t date down but we should ask ourselves why do chads have to date down in 2020. I’m sure chad would rather get a white Stacy and not a fucking dark skinned curry. Even curry males don’t want dark skinned curry foids.

I thought she couldn't look that bad, then I expanded the picture :feelsohgod:

Rage and sui fuel in one

She is dark as fuck. Got a huge forehead. Colossal teeth. The worst eye area. A midget. Inferior genes. Currywhore. She is the epitome of ugliness.

Fine worship her as much as you want. But she'll still fuck Chads, not you.

Most of you so called "blackpilled" incles out there still worship holes and give them high ratings thinking that they'll pity fuck you. There is no difference between you and a bluepilled simp.
Ain't worshiping her, idc. But that's how I see it at least.

She doesn't look bad. Maybe by insane curry standards she's ugly, but from the cavebeast perspective I assure you she's pleasant looking.

Currywhore is breeding with chad while her curry looksmatch is lurking in incel forums

I agree chads shouldn’t date down but we should ask ourselves why do chads have to date down in 2020. I’m sure chad would rather get a white Stacy and not a fucking dark skinned curry. Even curry males don’t want dark skinned curry foids.
Exactly. Even currycels hate dark skinned ugly currywhores like her. I'm pretty sure this Chad is retarded or autistic as fuck. Although these things don't stop Chads from getting stacy pussy. I'm unsure of what his problem his.

@Legendarywristcel @chudur-budur @ryhan Is this foid your looksmatch?

She doesn't look bad. Maybe by insane curry standards she's ugly, but from the cavebeast perspective I assure you she's pleasant looking.
Have you enlarged the picture and looked at her? She is dark as fuck. Got a huge forehead. Colossal teeth. The worst eye area. A midget. Inferior genes. Hypergamous as fuck. She is the epitome of ugliness.

And anyone can get that figure by gymaxing. Even I am a gymcel.

Stop giving her high rating. She is ugly as fuck.
Currywhore is breeding with chad while her curry looksmatch is lurking in incel forums
Beyond over for currycels

@Legendarywristcel @chudur-budur @ryhan Is this foid your looksmatch?
May be yea. But she is hideous. If she was in curryland she would have really hard time getting married.

May be yea. But she is hideous. If she was in curryland she would have really hard time getting married.
Thanks man. Some simps here are fucking saying that she is "pleasant looking" and deserves a 4/10 rating.

I was pretty sure even currycels would find her ugly.

RLLY. It seems that foids can never loose from living in the west. I would fuck her cause I’m not a volcel yea. Also curry males should move back to curryland if she would have trouble there cause In the west Foids can’t loose and curry males are often incel TBH. What percent of curry males do you think are incel in the west? Keep in mind curry foids find it acceptable to fuck only white males. IK a couple specific ones who have said this.
Exactly. Even currycels hate dark skinned ugly currywhores like her. I'm pretty sure this Chad is retarded or autistic as fuck. Although these things don't stop Chads from getting stacy pussy. I'm unsure of what his problem his.
Are you curry?

Last edited:
Have you enlarged the picture and looked at her? She is dark as fuck. Got a huge forehead. Colossal teeth. The worst eye area. A midget. Inferior genes. Hypergamous as fuck. She is the epitome of ugliness.

Idk looks pretty good to me. I can understand why white fellows would be interested in her is all I'm saying. Looks exotic to me.

Btw I'm not saying that chad is her looksmatch and yes she is probably cucking a lot of currycels who she'd be better suited for.

Last edited:
Idk looks pretty good to me. I can understand why white fellows would be interested in her is all I'm saying. Looks exotic to me.
I'm also white and I don't see anything in her which interests me, except for the fact that she is thicc

I'm also white and I don't see anything in her which interests me, except for the fact that she is thicc
Looks like a female version of Tyranitar Tube