Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Ragefuel] This is what happens when you're a shy Chad. Females will do ANYTHING just to get your attention.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Being a pure "mentalcel" (aka incel only due to social awkwardness or even autism) is simply a meme. Women will do ANYTHING to have sex with you and help you ascend, and they'll easily understand your situation and not view you as a "creep."
Confidence is a fucking lie.

Warning: if you are suicidal, it is NOT advisable to view the screenshot below.

1A21EAAD A25E 4133 A723 FE163A419CE1

Most of the chads I’ve known have been introverted, shy, socially awkward guys. They don’t have little to no conversation skills, interests, hobbies or knowledge. But they’d get bombarded with pussy because they were TALL, ATHLETIC, AND GOOD LOOKING.

Suicidefuel is black but it tastes like fruit roll ups so i sip

This is my favourite thread so far. So true, so blackpill.

Most of the chads I’ve known have been introverted, shy, socially awkward guys. They don’t have little to no conversation skills, interests, hobbies or knowledge. But they’d get bombarded with pussy because they were TALL, ATHLETIC, AND GOOD LOOKING.
This. A female will show interest in you if you're good looking.

Women will do ANYTHING to have sex with you and help you ascend, and they'll easily understand your situation and not view you as a "creep."
Yeah its true, if you a 9+ you are only need to wait

Being a pure "mentalcel" (aka incel only due to social awkwardness or even autism) is simply a meme. Women will do ANYTHING to have sex with you and help you ascend, and they'll easily understand your situation and not view you as a "creep."

View attachment 19734
Most mentalcels are Normie tier, not Chads. If you lack confidence and aren’t NT then being average looking won’t save you.

Yeah this is hardcore Black pill.

To be fair though he probably showered like seven times a day.

Being incel AND mentalcel is the worst fate

mentalcel is death sentence if you are normie tier. being a mentalcel chadlite brings you down to normie tier.

THIS.
I know a guy that wasn't particularly interesting, had no hobbies and was emotionally unstable. His face is average.
But he's SLAYING. You wanna know why?
he's 6'7

Mentalcels do not exist. There is no such thing as someone who is incel SOLELY BASED ON MENTAL HEALTH/STATE.

You are ugly too and do not want to admit it. I do not like these type of people. You're an incel on an incel forum, why must you lie to yourself about your looks? It's the most unblackpilled thing that is allowed to happen on this forum.

Women pick up Chad.

Honeymoon phase lasts forever with chad

View attachment 19734
I smell bullshit on that post

ragefuel liek this reminds me why normie scum and foids are the enemy of incels.

This is LARP and don't tell me I'm coping

Just approach brah

He still has beta mentality, he might get the girls but if he is truly shy he won't be able to constantly defend his male status.
Anyways, he did not look like Gollum.

lmao the faggot asked to be her boyfriend, true aspie behaviour. he couldnt speak either wtf? i saw cunts like that in school and they were fucking laughed at

Mentalcels are normies or Chad-lites who are so weird they can't get laid.

I act confident. Where’s my pussy?

Oh wait, I’m 5’-7”. Not as bad as some, but I’m still fucked.

But then she goes on to say they have gotten nowhere in 4 years so I would say this does not refute the mentalcel thing. Someone who women are attracted to but who is too fucked up in the brain to let it happen is a mentalcel and incel of the worst kind because not only does he not get laid but he doesnt get laid while women are attracted which only makes him a double loser.

I had a friend 9/10, 190cm.
Shy as hell, girls always orbited around him.

I felt instantly attracted to him when I first saw him.

I'm so mad that this will never happen to me. I've never had ANYONE have interest in me, no one would go out of there way to do this for an ugly man. Life isn't worth it if you aren't Chad.

Looks are everything. I have seen femoids literally throw themselves at Chads. Said Chads can act indifferent, abusive or outright hostile, it does not matter.

Most mentalcels are Normie tier, not Chads. If you lack confidence and aren’t NT then being average looking won’t save you.
I've changed my mind on this, as you can still ascend while being an autistic normie; it really depends on the severity of your non-NTness, as you can still NTmaxx to a reasonable degree, considering the "autistcels" here with plenty of friends, even some who talk to foids online. :feelsUgh:

As for the thread itself, it's not surprising at all; "confidence" is a meme, one born out delusional gaslighting and coping to prevent the real reality of the blackpill and physical attractiveness trumping all. :society:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha: