Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Ragefuel] girl i was going to talk to has a no good jailbird drug smuggling BF

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
today in math a friend of mine spoke to this girl i was going to talk to on the last day of hs(for obvious reasons). i overheard that she had a older bf who is going to court(year sentence) for some type of drug shit and she was willing to wait, i was ragin so hard in my head, ofc, jailchad vs me its not even fair tbh tbh, its over, she was even quiet too, never ever spoke or to really anyone else but i felt suspicious she had a man and ofc he is low iq drug dealer. so sick of this trash, im not even gonna try anymore, shes prob fucked him multiple times any and shes the same height as me, no longer prime, used up roastie "teehee im so quiet and innocent"

Cuck the jailchad

kek, he'll break out of prison to beat my manlet ass up, also a dicklet its ovER, shes also latina so my chances are nonresistant

kek, he'll break out of prison to beat my manlet ass up, also a dicklet its ovER, shes also latina so my chances are nonresistant
Join crips or bloods, fuck him up tbh tbh

Imagine my shock.

Join crips or bloods, fuck him up tbh tbh
>join a gang as a 5'2 high inhib whitewashed, introverted, non thuggame lightskin?

might as well tell me to prepare my grave

>join a gang as a 5'2 high inhib whitewashed, introverted, non thuggame lightskin?

might as well tell me to prepare my grave
They will teach you how to nigga nigga skrt skrt, they just need to activate one of your genes

They will teach you how to nigga nigga skrt skrt, they just need to activate one of your genes

unless i can be eazy-e 2.0 ill get clapped kek tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

A girl I was once liked got fucked by a 6 foot 5 legit badass chad

You a unicel or schoolcel? Just curious

All girls are taking badboy Chad/Tyrone dick

Like 1 of first rules of blackpill

Lol @ you idiot

All girls are taking badboy Chad/Tyrone dick

Like 1 of first rules of blackpill

Lol @ you idiot

not enough chads to go around kek, there isnt even a chad in the school, you act like i didnt say i was suspicious jfl idiot

Most of the amateur drug dealers have a low IQ.

im not even gonna try anymore, shes prob fucked him multiple times

Lemme ask u a question.
Let's assume u get a average looking gf without fakeup, u have sex with her and she tells u, that she had two other chads in the past.
And both chads banged her multiple times and destroyed her pussy. Would u still want to bang her? Or would u feel disgusted.
I feel with you...

schoolcel, was reddish blackpilled at 16 when i found r/incels
RIP I've always been redpilled only that I couldn't name it or quantify it, until face&LMS opened the door for me last year and took first blackpills this year. Thinking about what I would have done back then with this knowledge is suicide inducing. Makes me wonder how many social scenarios I misinterpreted all those years due to ignorance. I probably could have started pubertymaxxing with HGH peptides and others. :kys:

Most of the amateur drug dealers have a low IQ.

Lemme ask u a question.
Let's assume u get a average looking gf without fakeup, u have sex with her and she tells u, that she had two other chads in the past.
And both chads banged her multiple times and destroyed her pussy. Would u still want to bang her? Or would u feel disgusted.
I feel with you...

looks >>>>>>>>> iq

disgusted and end it

today in math a friend of mine spoke to this girl i was going to talk to on the last day of hs(for obvious reasons). i overheard that she had a older bf who is going to court(year sentence) for some type of drug shit and she was willing to wait, i was ragin so hard in my head, ofc, jailchad vs me its not even fair tbh tbh, its over, she was even quiet too, never ever spoke or to really anyone else but i felt suspicious she had a man and ofc he is low iq drug dealer. so sick of this trash, im not even gonna try anymore, shes prob fucked him multiple times any and shes the same height as me, no longer prime, used up roastie "teehee im so quiet and innocent"
Dude he's obviously got a great personality. It has nothing to do with his looks or womens' attractiveness towards arrogance.

RIP I've always been redpilled only that I couldn't name it or quantify it, until face&LMS opened the door for me last year and took first blackpills this year. Thinking about what I would have done back then with this knowledge is suicide inducing. Makes me wonder how many social scenarios I misinterpreted all those years due to ignorance. I probably could have started pubertymaxxing with HGH peptides and others. :kys:

ive seen all his vids i was binge watchig cuase ive never seen the world from a perspective like that, im glad i learned early or id probably be a laughing stock at the school tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbh. i tried to puberty max went from 4 to 5/10, im just a gigamanlet lightskin with an asian dick, bbc theory might be bs but id atleast try, and yeah i doubt my plates are open at 18 despite my dad being a late bloomer, it was over before my parents thought about having a kid :feelsrope::feelsrope:

TBH tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

smoke weed in school and make stoner friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back