Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ragefuel for the day

uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
brace yourself before clicking the link.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/71qdzx/at_least_shes_honest_about_it/

I'm not sure which is worse: the fact that she publically admits to using her tits to get donations on twitch or the title of the post on reddit, "at least shes honest about it". does it matter whether she is honest or not? that is pretty fucked up.

JFL........JUST BE FEMALE THEORY

LOOK AT THOSE CUCKS DONATING

LOOK HOW SMUG SHE IS 

LOOK HOW SHE ACKNOWLEDGE HOW EASY IT IS FOR HER  TO USE HER POWER

LOOK HOW SUBHUMAN SHE IS (would bang tho)

JUST FUCKING LOL @ CUCKTWITCH

JFL @ AT THOSE CUCKS DONATIONS

ALL YOU NEED IS BIG TITTIES AND A WEBCAM TO MAKE A LIVING

AND THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY FEMALES ARE OPPRESSED

OR THEY HAVE IT HARD

DQmSvCP66Wyf6AAwwJySBeCb7cCi8G5st9GWkHBxh7TPX5i

Tellem--T said:

LOOK HOW SMUG SHE IS 

OR THEY HAVE IT HARD

pretty much. tits, a webcam, and an internet connection is all a women needs nowadays. LOL SHE GOT 1200 FROM A SINGLE PERSON

Fucking degenerates to be wiped out TBH.

even chubby landwhales can get sex? lol @ us

iiiTeMpeR said:

would bang and ltr tbh

i have no standards

It's infuriating when I tell the common female that she can make more money showing her cleavage on Twitch/Youtube/etc... and they look at me like I'm an alien.

The game of life is so rigged, and most that can take advantage of it, have no understanding of it. While I know all the tricks, but they're pointless because of F A C E.

Grotesque said:
It's infuriating when I tell the common female that she can make more money showing her cleavage on Twitch/Youtube/etc... and they look at me like I'm an alien.

The game of life is so rigged, and most that can take advantage of it, have no understanding of it. While I know all the tricks, but they're pointless because of F A C E.

How the fuck do you make money without being a wageslave?

Just be a female with big tiddies and you're set for life.

iiiTeMpeR said:

not only sex but they can get money from showing their clothed tits on twitch. why would you even pay if she isn't showing anything? I blame the betas tbh

Tellem--T said:

LOOK HOW SMUG SHE IS 

OR THEY HAVE IT HARD

Just be female is the only real.theory to solve any.problem. 
Jfl if you are not a female.

I remember this idiot... she isn't even attractive and still gets so much attention

Just imagine a male streamer with a gay accent like that

The bit that got me was that single donation. It really does not get more unfair than this in life.

Females be living life on recruit difficulty

Kointo said:
Just be a female with big tiddies and you're set for life.

pretty accurate

_incelinside said:
Females be living life on recruit difficulty

bro they live without a difficulty setting

towncel said:
I remember this idiot... she isn't even attractive and still gets so much attention

Just imagine a male streamer with a gay accent like that

big titty halo tbh.

She clearly has a couple great personalities right there, it's why guys watch her. Because of those... personalities... Right CuckQueers? Did I get that right?

Solitarian_Walker said:
She clearly has a couple great personalities right there, it's why guys watch her. Because of those... personalities... Right CuckQueers? Did I get that right?

she has DD personalities

I can't believe this is real, I just can't. Buzz_box has apparently donated 70 fucking thousand dollars... who the fuck has that kind of money, and why would you spend it on a momentary thank you from a cam whore when you could fuck hundreds of world class hookers for that money? Shit you could pay off a way hotter sugar baby to simulate an actual relationship with you for an ENTIRE YEAR on 70k.... there's literally no way people are donating that much, it has to be fake. Based on her top ten donors alone she's made a quarter million dollars doing NOTHING. That would take the average wage slave 5 YEARS to make with a GREAT job and college degree. Holy shit my brain isn't processing this.

The worst part? she's not even attractive. her face is a 5 WITH makeup like holy shit

cookinbreakfast said:
I can't believe this is real, I just can't. Buzz_box has apparently donated 70 fucking thousand dollars... who the fuck has that kind of money, and why would you spend it on a momentary thank you from a cam whore when you could fuck hundreds of world class hookers for that money? Shit you could pay off a way hotter  sugar baby to simulate an actual relationship  with you for an ENTIRE YEAR on 70k.... there's literally no way people are donating that much, it has to be fake. Based on her top ten donors alone she's made a quarter million dollars doing NOTHING. That would take the average wage slave 5 YEARS to make with a GREAT job and college degree. Holy shit my brain isn't processing this.

NO WAY IN HELL THAT BITCH MADE 250K. where did you see that at?

uglylifematters said:
NO WAY IN HELL THAT BITCH MADE 250K. where did you see that at?

It's in the comments it's shows her top ten donors in euros

Can't lie, she has a nice pair of tits
[attachment=1684]

Attachments

• 5a6fc56016af0816275306.gif
    5a6fc56016af0816275306.gif
    563.9 KB · Views: 127
Bjrgaminggod said:
Can't lie, she has a nice pair of tits

doesn't count, she is a landwhale. almost all fat women have big tits. you know the saying "abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat chick"

Sometimes I hate being the same gender as these fucking cucks. Holy fuck

I need to see her boobs, I need to fap. Do you have any link of her showing boobs?

chudur-budur said:
I need to see her boobs, I need to fap. Do you have any link of her showing boobs?

twitch girls almost never show tits. all they have to do is show cleavage and cucks pay. idk about nudes bro you have to look around for them, but my guess is she doesn't have any out there.

Captvic said:
Sometimes I hate being the same gender as these fucking cucks. Holy fuck

I know the feeling