Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Not only is OF predatory, it's also fraudulent

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
This is probably not news to some people, but foids are creating multiple account, all with different Photoshop styles or props and none of them real, to appeal to different men.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansscamming/comments/1blckdt/fake_of_scammer/?share_id=I5PRUnlds0RDiS21d6vjK

So all those simps lusting and throwing money at them are getting scammed within a scam. It's an inception of cons. Reading on that sub I also found out about the subscription price changes that caught subscribers by surprise.

If a few of them do it it's safe to assume all of them are because all this is condoned by society and of course the companies (Meta, OF, Twitch, etc).

The e-thotsphere is really the scam of the century.

Yeah I feel like the world is upside down.

Most people don't judge drug users as harshly as they judge drug dealers.

But when it comes to women selling sex or sex services to desperate men, everyone sees the woman as the victim.

Basically "Oh no, she has to resort to sex work, prostitution is rape" etc.

Nah its the other way around. These women are taking advantage of desperate men, its just that these mens drug of choice is sexual pleasure.

But when it comes to women selling sex or sex services to desperate men, everyone sees the woman as the victim.

Nah its the other way around. These women are taking advantage of desperate men, its just that these mens drug of choice is sexual pleasure.
Victims or empowered depending on the narrative being peddled. At some point, men need to fight fire with fire which is wishful thinking.

Wonderfully explained. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

The app was created by a jew

Based as fuck. Prostitutes and other sex workers actually have amazing lives. They live like queens.

Prostitution is the ultimate job for foids.

Let me tell you the truth about ONLYFANS that the feminists don't want you to know

ONLYFANS is actually exploiting lonely vulnerable men in our society. Women are monetising
affection and connection, while armies of men are alone and feeling suicidal.

I feel like the incel philosophy is the foundations to the first male revolution.

ONLYFANS is actually exploiting lonely vulnerable men in our society. Women are monetising
affection and connection, while armies of men are alone and feeling suicidal.
This is so blatantly obvious to us, but somehow other non-blackpilled men actually fight this affirmation and see these foids as victims. It's so fucking alien!