Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [RageFuel] Dumbass thots will do literally anything for Chad, including literally freezing to death.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Reminder that it's cold as fuck where I live, like it's barely double digits right now.

But what I saw is fucking ridiculous. I heard some screaming and shouting outside, and so I peered out my window and I saw some fucking THOTS. And wanna know the first things I noticed? The way they were dressed- tank tops, crop tops, mini skirts, etc. It's literally like 15 fucking degrees outside, I shit you not. I'm telling you, these whores will literally do ANYTHING for Chad.

In fact, I saw something like this, where news people were interviewing Midwestern college girls scantily clad in this type of weather (ironically enough I'm also currently living in the Midwest), after one got piss drunk, passed out, and nearly froze to death dressed like that, having to have some of her limbs amputated. Jesus fucking Christ, what is the matter with women nowadays?

I'd take pictures right now, but it's been dark out side 5:30 or so.

A0B1D884 65F5 4F42 AFA6 6CD980E87FCD

One even lost her hands and feet from passing out and being left in the snow, lol.

One even lost her hands and feet from passing out and being left in the snow, lol.

This is exactly what I saw. What a bunch of dumb bitches.

bro thats how they feel comfortable okay? its not to look good for chad.

Someone needs to antarctic chadfish these ladies, have em freeze their nippies off.

They have the right to dress how they want you toxic sexist

They have the right to dress how they want you toxic sexist
I'm sorry, I guess I need to watch the Gillette commercial some more and chug more Soylent.

Frostitutes don't deserve to have wintercourse with me.

Reminder that it's cold as fuck where I live, like it's barely double digits right now.

But what I saw is fucking ridiculous. I heard some screaming and shouting outside, and so I peered out my window and I saw some fucking THOTS. And wanna know the first things I noticed? The way they were dressed- tank tops, crop tops, mini skirts, etc. It's literally like 15 fucking degrees outside, I shit you not. I'm telling you, these whores will literally do ANYTHING for Chad.

In fact, I saw something like this, where news people were interviewing Midwestern college girls scantily clad in this type of weather (ironically enough I'm also currently living in the Midwest), after one got piss drunk, passed out, and nearly froze to death dressed like that, having to have some of her limbs amputated. Jesus fucking Christ, what is the matter with women nowadays?

She'd rather risk frostbite just to get her 15 minutes with Chad then even look at an incel. 2019 keeps on getting worse and worse :feelsrope:

Someone needs to antarctic chadfish these ladies, have em freeze their nippies off.
This is the best time catfishman can set them up in freezing areas for hours just so he can meet them and say, "Were you expecting a male model you fat bitch?"

I hope the cold kills em

Frostitutes. JFL

Hmm sweaty, you don't get to judge them you know? Maybe they have high tolerance to cold temperatures? Judging people like this make you an inzeeel.

Pass me the soylent OP.
Did you let them in btw? Y were they screaming?

"What is the matter with women" what isn't wrong with them would be a better question.

How stupid can women be? Holy shit.

Sounds like a good suicide method if you did this in a forest or something.

Well don't worry...your Uncle Ben is dressing for the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back