Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [RageFuel] 13 YEAR OLD FOID GOT PREGNANT FROM 10 YEAR OLD, AND IS NOW A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Let me just start by saying...
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not only is this super degenerate, but also a reminder that we will NEVER have a young jb foid. We can't go back in time to our teenage years. There are literally 10 year olds having sex now in this :feelsclown: world!

71FDE01F 92C0 45D3 AE45 86C070D43890

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-13-pregnant-10-year-21440468

Now she is making money for being a degenerate slutty hole.

Don't their parents feel ashamed when they go out?

:feelsclown:A literal 10 year old is living a better life than me.

They should be in juvenille detention centre until the age of 18 and then sent to rehabilitation. The people that accept this should be given capital punishment

What the hell?

they both need to get lynched

It's completely over a 10 year old mogs this entire forum in sexual experiences and has already succeed in his life purpose of continuing his genetic lineage, whilst we all sit here and rot, posting for colors as a cope.

This world is a horrible joke.

Disgusting degeneracy.

Wild. There are people out their who's brothers are older. :feelsugh:

In 2020 it's over if you're not fucking by age 10.

Attachments

• 1559575864542.jpg
    1559575864542.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 88
How can these little niggas even cum at that age? Jesus

How can these little niggas even cum at that age? Jesus

Unlesssssss...:waitwhat:

DEAR GOD!

I just had a thought. What if the child of the 13 year old girl isn't really from the 10 year old, and she's just lying to everyone? What if the 13 year old got pregnant from a different guy who was older and everyone thinks that the 10 year old got her pregnant? Because, like you said, can 10 year olds even cum? I remember I started masturbating at 12.

I just had a thought. What if the child of the 13 year old girl isn't really from the 10 year old, and she's just lying to everyone?

What if the 13 year old got pregnant from a different guy who was older and everyone thinks that the 10 year old got her pregnant?

Because, like you said, can 10 year olds even cum? I remember I started masturbating at 12.
Her name is Daria, and she's 14 now, so let's call her Daria.

This could likely be a lie to protect some adult guy from jail, true.

I wouldn't actually believe this until there was a DNA test.

If you were pregnant as a foid it increases your SMV if you say it's a shota who impregnated you because:
1) he probably doesn't have STDs
2) he probably didn't stretch out her pussy much
3) he probably didn't satisfy her so she won't go back to him

So all foids should (as long as they are minors who can avoid being criminally charged for it) say a shota impregnated them even if it was a 20yo Chad.

women can't lose at all cant they?

She fell pregnant.

FELL

Cucktears won't touch this.

At 10 i was playing minecraft and starting to learn fractions

Just fucking euthanize this clown world already! I hope based coronavirus kills us all.

Unnamed

If the genders were switched normies would be demanding at minimum a life sentence for the 13 year old.

It's completely over a 10 year old mogs this entire forum in sexual experiences and has already succeed in his life purpose of continuing his genetic lineage, whilst we all sit here and rot, posting for colors as a cope.

This world is a horrible joke.
CLOWN WORLD :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

If the ages were the other way round, the boy would be going to juve

Brutal. Further proof its over for oldcels. Literal 10 year olds life mog them

Cucks will see this and still say loli marriage is wrong. If they can breed, they should be bred.

Also JFL at us being mogged by a 10 year old

I see nothing wrong with that but I will add that this lil nigga mogs me

It's over for double-digit agecells 11 years old or older

Don't their parents feel ashamed when they go out?
>Implying their parents care in the first place
If they did their children wouldn't end up in such scenarios in the first place.

She raped that boy.

They should be in juvenille detention centre until the age of 18 and then sent to rehabilitation. The people that accept this should be given capital punishment

Let me just start by saying...
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not only is this super degenerate, but also a reminder that we will NEVER have a young jb foid. We can't go back in time to our teenage years. There are literally 10 year olds having sex now in this :feelsclown: world!

View attachment 199113

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-13-pregnant-10-year-21440468

Now she is making money for being a degenerate slutty hole.
the fuck? i didnt even cum from fapping until i was like 15

WHY AM I BEING MOGGED BY A 10 YEAR OLD FUARKKKKK

She's a pedofile

this is unironically what would happen if they lived in my state. teens having sex with each other is strictly illegal here. one of the only based laws here tbh

This confirms to me that female pedophilia will increase in the future. And it must be happening already but your cynicism hides it.