Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [RageFuel] 13 YEAR OLD FOID GOT PREGNANT FROM 10 YEAR OLD, AND IS NOW A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER!

Big honk hours. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Shes pretty ugly. But 13yo foids getting railed, water is wet

It never began.
It's over if you're not literally getting /Straight Shotaed/ by foids at age 9.

This one is pure suifuel :

The father was initially reported to be Alfie Patten, a 13-year-old family friend. It was later revealed, however, that Chantelle Steadman had multiple partners. A DNA test conducted in 2009 revealed that Tyler Barker, then 14 years-old - but 15 when DNA tested - was the biological father.

14yo foid already fucking all the Chads in her neighborhood.

WHAT THE FUCK??? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I NEVER FUCKED A JB AND THIS SON OF A BITCH DID IT AT FUCKING 10 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Tenor

How the fuck is that girl NOT abusing that 10-year-old? The difference between a 4th grader and a 7th grader is astronomical

Unlesssssss...:waitwhat:

DEAR GOD!

I just had a thought. What if the child of the 13 year old girl isn't really from the 10 year old, and she's just lying to everyone? What if the 13 year old got pregnant from a different guy who was older and everyone thinks that the 10 year old got her pregnant? Because, like you said, can 10 year olds even cum? I remember I started masturbating at 12.
very valid theory I also think the same

RIP the child conceived from these toddlers. Imagine being 10 yrs younger then your parents

Meh it's probably a fake story to gain popularity and launch her e-whoring business. The father is probably a kid her age

lol that Chad developed sperm at 10 yo congrats.

Ppl be living out my wildest dream scenarios :feelsrope:

Let me just start by saying...
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not only is this super degenerate, but also a reminder that we will NEVER have a young jb foid. We can't go back in time to our teenage years. There are literally 10 year olds having sex now in this :feelsclown: world!

View attachment 199113

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-13-pregnant-10-year-21440468

Now she is making money for being a degenerate slutty hole.
And here we are rotting in this forum :feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It'd be interesting seeing her body getting absolutely destroyed by having early pregnancy

cumskin moment....................

anyways who's taking care of the kid? holy fuck

Last edited: