Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[RAGE] Srs Thread: I can't stop watching KamaTV interviews with feeemayles!!!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Why won't they say if you don't have FACE and at the very least height...then move along, nothing to see here!

Srsly, I am addicted to watching this shite, with bitches saying "look confident" LOL. I am on the brink of signing up for an RSD LoveSystems bootcamp. ENRAGING!!!

I've seen a ton of them also

I've seen a ton of them also

1323642227001.png

One feeemayle says..."As long as he's tall, it doesn't matter if he is pretty, he's got a 50% chance!"

.....DAMN!!!

I haven never talked to such girls irl

I still don't know why they lie. It's not like cucks would attack them for lying or anything.

One feeemayle says..."As long as he's tall, it doesn't matter if he is pretty, he's got a 50% chance!"

.....DAMN!!!

why the fuck do females wear so much makeup? Holy fuck they look like clowns.

.....DAMN!!!

FUCKFUCKFUXKFUXKFUCKFUXKFUCK

"Look approachable" JUST FUCKING KEK, might as well say have good eye area and jaw

SOS....cant stop watching....one after another....FML!!!!

Knowing that Chad gets his pick of all these white womenz is driving me crazy!

Maaayne, I'm going crazy that Chad could have all 3 at the same time...

girls.jpg

Its all about the FACE.

5b2e1444f45c79c08cdfe7b79b766afc--concept-board-management.jpg

My face looks like shit (confirmed 3/10), but I am 190cm tall. You think I got some hope left?

My face looks like shit (confirmed 3/10), but I am 190cm tall. You think I got some hope left?

TALLNESS gets you something....maybe not the pretty girls but definitely the average-looking average-weight feeeemayles.

> RSD LoveSystems bootcamp

top kek, don't join that cope, it is a business to steal ur money and make u look like a fool at the same time. The makers of RSD practice occult magicks and cult psychology thats how they get money