Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RAGE: House Flip shows, bleach blonde "partner" wife pics out drapes, man does all the fucking work !

B

Blasian

Banned
-
Flip or Flop show. Tarek rips out the old walks, while she picks out the carpet.

RAGE.

They are NOT partners.

Look at this cuck

Attachments

• FlipOrFlop.jpg
    FlipOrFlop.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
She doesn't know how to do the heavy lifting. She's the visionary, he's the muscle.

She looks manly.

Wutt???

She has no clue how to build shit.

She has a pussy.

I just said she's the visionary. That's why she picks out the drapes/does the interior design. And he does the heavy lifting.

I just said she's the visionary. That's why she picks out the drapes/does the interior design. And he does the heavy lifting.
No offense intended, but you're following the feminist narrative that's a woman is the brains and the man is the brawn.

It is utter horseshit.

She picks out carpet samples.

He does everything else from measuring, building, designing, installing, fixing, estimating, and hiring.

No offense intended, but you're following the feminist narrative that's a woman is the brains and the man is the brawn.

It is utter horseshit.

She picks out carpet samples.

He does everything else from measuring, building, designing, installing, fixing, estimating, and hiring.

That's muscle stuff. Deciding how it should look, that's the vision. Nothing to do with her being a woman and him being a man, I'm sure men can have vision too. I'm saying that's the arrangement they've made. That she decides how it should look, and he does the heavy lifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back