Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Radio is cucked and made 100% for normies.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
So I thought what the fuck is wrong with German radio. They play the same 20 dumbed down, flat and boring songs OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Then I opened an internet radio app and loaded up a radio station from Greenland. I thought this country is so damn far away...let's see what they have on radio. They played one of the 20 songs played on infinite loop in Germany. So I opened a radio station from Philadelphia. They also played one of the 20 songs played on infinite loop in Germany. Loaded up a station from Los Angeles. Guess what!? One of the 20 songs played in infinite loop in Germany, too. So I loaded up an African radio channel. And even they played one of the 20 songs played on infinite loop in Germany.

I am starting to think that all radio channels in the world play the same 20 songs in an infinte loop. Why the fuck do they do this? And why don't we just have one global radio channel if they all play the same BORING FUCKING SHIT??

Radio is dumbed down and boring. The music has no message anymore. It is just music that you can listen while workslaving so you feel happy, relaxed and don't think any deep thoughts?

What the fuck happened?

They should start blasting some Adolf Hitler speeches.

What song

For example "TONES AND I - DANCE MONKEY". They played this song at least 500 octillion times. I guess they played it 1000 times for every person that exists on earth. If I hear this song only one more time I will go fucking crazy.

My ideal radio station would play various military marches from WWII, serbian patriot music, nasheeds and various synthwave/dark EDM tracks. Adolf Hitler, Bashar al-Assad, Saddam Hussein and other speeches from respected world leaders would be commercials.

Why do you listen to radio in 2019? You have access to everything, I find it mindboggling that people can't choose their own music

I've found interesting prog and stuff on Japanese radio, I think Australia had one or two good stations too. There is an alright station in L.A. but I forgot the name.

Why do you listen to radio in 2019? You have access to every music, I find it mindboggling that people can't choose their own music

At my job I hear radio 10 hours a day. I have a 2000 songs playlist but even that got boring. But hearing the same 20 songs over and over for 10 hours a day. Unbearable.

I don't listen to radio most times

Radio is divided between propaganda for degeneracy, propaganda for cuckoldry, propaganda for getting you to die liberating oil for some rich chad, and advertisements for snake oil.

At my job I hear radio 10 hours a day. I have a 2000 songs playlist but even that got boring. But hearing the same 20 songs over and over for 10 hours a day. Unbearable.

Word.

I will murder the next person who plays Ed Sheeran's "Perfect".

For example "TONES AND I - DANCE MONKEY". They played this song at least 500 octillion times. I guess they played it 1000 times for every person that exists on earth. If I hear this song only one more time I will go fucking crazy.
Just googled. Wtf that bitch is meant to be 19 but looks 60

The songs all sound the same and the male singers all have a gay whiny voice. I just listen to hit radio (90s, 2000s hit songs).

Did you fall from Mars yesterday?

I went to a gym for 1 month where they played the same 10-15 songs over and over again. I love lifting but I hated every single fucking damn second there. Just spending one hour there drove me fucking crazy.

I legitimately think I would kill myself if I had to work somewhere where they blasted this shit all day. I am not being hyperbolic.

Same here, shitty reggaeton and mumbe trap.

Talk show radio is pure fucking propaganda; I live in a pretty conservative Southern town that protested when it got its share of "drag queen story hour". The fuckers on the local radio spent a good half hour calling the protesters assholes, even said they'd take their kids to see pedophiles larp as women and read fairy tales to them. All of the hosts are obnoxious beta males that preach degenerate leftism non-stop and even get berated by their slave-driver wives live on the air. It'd be funny if it wasn't fucking reality, jfc.

All mainstream radio stations play what they're told to by the big music companies that pay them to so as to ram it down their throats & make money from trash written by the same 4 ppl performed by talentless hacks that just happen to have the right look to appeal to their audience.

It's all contrived shite made to maximize revenue for those that run the industry. Morons swallow it whole like the good consumers we've been conditionened to be from birth.

You forgot the worst, man. On top we have the public stations, which are exactly the same as well, but we have to pay 20€ per month forced by law. This fee includes state TV, which isn't much better either. :feelshaha:
Not even non-linear program is really available, so you could cherry pick, if something specific should interest you. Their online platforms are stuck in the 00s. They pay big buxx for the program licenses, but don't use them there because of "we can't interfere with the free market". This is just a hidden subsidization for private studios and their bullshit industry.

But all the academics in the public stations make 160k and the program directors etc. 400k. Hypocritical...

Last edited:
I heard about radio before.

That's why i only listening to renegade broadcasting on the internet!

It's talking of radio. I like the truth hertz show the best. It's historical!

its supposed to not let you feel alone while you are driving to work

Word.

I will murder the next person who plays Ed Sheeran's "Perfect".

It has 2.2 billion views on Youtube. 80% of comments are from foids. Foids ruin everything including music.
You forgot the worst, man. On top we have the public stations, which are exactly the same as well, but we have to pay 20€ per month forced by law. This fee includes state TV, which isn't much better either. :feelshaha:

It's over for Germancels.