Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Radical online communities and their toxic allure for autistic men"

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

"Apart from his limited social skills, Álvaro says his short stature — he is 5 feet 3 inches tall — has been a significant impediment to his finding a partner or even a temporary dalliance. “I am invisible to women,” he says. When he went back to college in 2014 to pursue a degree in translation, for example, he developed a crush on a classmate, but he says the young woman told him there was no way she could be attracted to him because of his height. “I decided to end the friendship because it was doing me more harm than good,” he says."

I don't know why normies expect you to not become radical if you're 5'3 + autistic. If they encounter such a manlet incel irl they'll bully him to hell.

if they hate you RETURN THE HATE don't fucking let them tell you what to do or what is right fuck all normfaggots

I thought seeking out others and talking about your issues were supposed to be good for you, they don't want ugly autistic men to have anything.

I thought seeking out others and talking about your issues were supposed to be good for you, they don't want ugly autistic men to have anything.
they minimize your issues and disregard everything you say just because you don't fit on their looks level or importance level. Fuck this gynocentric scumciety

Rejects aren't meant to have community.

They shall fear us.

Rejects aren't meant to have community.
Notice how they don't really give a shit when we criticize Chad and other men, but when we start finger pointing at foids it's suddenly "toxic".

if they hate you RETURN THE HATE don't fucking let them tell you what to do or what is right fuck all normfaggots
based

"Forgive and forget" is a cuck phrase made by the elites so people are compliant and do not retaliate

Notice how they don't really give a shit when we criticize Chad and other men, but when we start finger pointing at foids it's suddenly "toxic".
Yeah that's one issue i've always found. People never care about stuff like that. Why do I never get asked "why do you hate men" out of the blue? Why the assumption?

Yeah that's one issue i've always found. People never care about stuff like that. Why do I never get asked "why do you hate men" out of the blue? Why the assumption?
Fragile femininity and their true nature comes to head.

Maybe the reason for the strong allure is because these communities provide answers and will listen to what we have to say, unlike all the gaslighting normies and foids. If you normgroids and foids have a problem with it, maybe you should be more sympathetic, and also not turn a man down just because he's autistic or short. :feelsjuice:

Maybe the reason for the strong allure is because these communities provide answers and will listen to what we have to say, unlike all the gaslighting normies and foids. If you normgroids and foids have a problem with it, maybe you should be more sympathetic, and also not turn a man down just because he's autistic or short. :feelsjuice:
:yes: