Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Radical Feminist Who Pretended To Be A Man Dies By Assisted Suicide Years After Realizing How Difficult It Was To Be One

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-

53-year-old journalist Norah Vincent opted for assisted suicide on July 6, 2022, years after experiencing what it was like to live as a man.​

Journalist Norah Vincent and author of Self-Made Man wanted to experience life as the opposite gender so she could write about it. She was a lesbian, not transgender, but her inquisitive nature made her curious about gender and identity. In 2003, she hired a makeup artist to help her paint stubble on her face to match her short, dark hair. She worked out to build the muscles on her back, wore rectangular-framed glasses, and strapped her breasts against her chest. And with the help of a Julliard vocal coach, she was even able to train her voice to sound more manly. Norah Vincent was determined. There was no stopping her from switching genders. But what she found in living life as the opposite sex wasn’t “male privilege” — instead, Vincent learned what it was like to be at an incredible disadvantage.

For 18 months, Norah pretended to be a man under a new name: Ned. She did “manly” things and joined a bowling league, a Roman Catholic monastery, and an awareness group for men. She went to strip clubs and dated women. She even worked in a male-dominated industry. But despite these adventures, Ned didn’t feel alive, free, or fluid. In fact, Ned was wearing Norah down, and she began to fall into a deep depression.

"I suspect people will go into this thinking, oh, it’s written by a lesbian, she’s going to be male-bashing all the way down the line," Norah said during a phone interview. "But my experience was one that made me feel very vulnerable and made me feel a lot of pain and difficulty. While all of us in the post-feminist movement are convinced that women have always had it worse and men have always had it better, it took me stepping into their shoes to realize that that’s not true at all."

Norah’s immersive journalism was anything but empowering. She felt alone and defeated as Ned. "Men are suffering,” Norah said. “They have different problems than women have, but they don't have it better. They need our sympathy"

1662067867833680.jpg

She was apparently ostracized and treated like a pariah for going against feminism and woke narratives about muh male privilege and sympathize with males.

Her suicide has little to no media coverage (just like his book)

Really tragicomical tbh

Last edited:
REMEMBER: leftoids/normoids/soys/IT-fags fanatically adhere to their false worldviews and demonize us blackpillers because they can't tolerate reality.

This what happens when females only look at the top 1% of men and think that all of us have it easy jfl

The best way to become blackpilled is to personally experience the blackpill

if women and all those Normies who laugh at us could just live a few days in our shoes and see what it’s like to live as a low value male in a modern feminist gynocentric society, they would fall at our feet and ask for forgiveness after realising how wrong they were about the level of suffering most of us are going through

I wonder how many FtM's are going to regret their decision. It seems like there's a lot of FtMs who regret transitioning but so many less MtF's. Over for transcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back