Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Racist Hispanic chad-like guy hates niggers

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/_TD3ee6vA9g

He hates black people so much
He has a good face, tall and good frame it seems he stopped working I remember his older videos he was super jacked
If I was a chad I wouldn't have the time of day to make videos like this I would be too busy banging sophia and Stacy , going on romatic dates , hang out with friends and enjoy being validated by people in my day to day life.

Giga Nationalism is usually a cope for bad to average looking guys so what's up with racist chads ?? Is it just another mogging trip for them ? Another avenue for flexing, in this case flexing on niggers who are of a lower less accomplished race !

Last edited:
he looks niggerish himself jfl

These people always think, "I am the good non white person, all these whites will love me because of how based I am" but then if a real racist regime ever came to power they would be killed as well

so how many stscies overlooked this one and fucked him anyway?

This retard actually thinks he formulated this opinion himself, when in reality he's just taking after whiteys lead.

He can barely articulate his argument. His smooth brain was overheating throughout the entire video

Come on, if this is an argument meant to fight for being a racist piece of shit then its not well at all. I want to add that if he's saying this while living in America himself then he's even more of a retard, and a hypocrite.

6IMwI3G

These people always think, "I am the good non white person, all these whites will love me because of how based I am" but then if a real racist regime ever came to power they would be killed as well
It seems He's trying to preserve Hispanic bloodline he doesn't want foids of his race mating with niggers

He should take a dna test. I think he'd be surprised lol. Using the word racist comes from the commie lexicon.

People have always experienced racial hatred because we're genetically different. Being pissed off about it doesn't change that biological fact.

This retard actually thinks he formulated this opinion himself, when in reality he's just taking after whiteys lead.

He can barely articulate his argument. His smooth brain was overheating throughout the entire video

Come on, if this is an argument meant to fight for being a racist piece of shit then its not well at all. I want to add that if he's saying this while living in America himself then he's even more of a retard, and a hypocrite.

View attachment 383716
Its in DR He actually moved out to the DR from NYC and want the hatian migrant underclass who are pouring in, kicked out

View attachment 383716
He is just flexing his genetics. He wouldn’t be so open about being racist if he was 5 inches shorter and his shoulders weren’t so wide. Only ogres are ever “macho” like this and blunt about having bad opinions.

He should take a dna test. I think he'd be surprised lol. Using the word racist comes from the commie lexicon.

People have always experienced racial hatred because we're genetically different. Being pissed off about it doesn't change that biological fact.
True I know racism is just like lookism or hieghtism
Im not a liberalfag who thinks racism is bad or evil

>inceldom discussion

Race copers lol. What a deadend to pursue to deal with boredom.

View attachment 383716

This guy is not a Chad JFL. You guys can't rate for shit. He is just tall, well at least he looks tall.
This is what a hispanic Chad looks like:

Carbonell is around 50 in this pic too.

Some Chads racecope because they failed to use their looks to live a carefree life, but this guy isn't Chad so that doesn't apply to him. Imagine his face on a shorter person and you can imagine what his youth was like. He also seems non-NT which doesn't help. He is clearly conflicted over his obvious non-white heritage which has led him to be insecure. Just look at all his videos trying to convince himself that he's white and trying to deny non-white heritage in other hispanics. He's literally a racecoper

It seems He's trying to preserve Hispanic bloodline he doesn't want foids of his race mating with niggers
His bloodline looks already mixed AF. His looks coupled with the fact that he's Dominican says it all imo

Based beaner.

I'm not surprised he does. When people were looting during the George Floyd protests, Latinos and blacks were fighting each other and defending their own neighborhoods from the looters.

@Uggo Mongo :feelshaha:

I am White. Some idiots assume I am black because I used a Beetlejuice from Howard Stern avatar.
Cope, I heard that you were a curry

It's funny that as a racist I feel more connected to this guy who's also racist than some white soyboy bluepilled fag who lets soyciety tell him what to think and do.

@TheSecondComing i always knew you were a slayer

LOL he looks partly black.

Living in the Southwestern US my whole life, I've encountered very few White people that are openly racist. Mexicans, though, will talk shit about Blacks all the time. Worked with the public for many years, and Mexican co-workers hated having to deal with Blacks

he can get away with it because he's a beener