Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Racist french boy beaten by Black girl

I don’t watch videos posted here but it’s over for Frenchcels they cucked themselves.

God that was pathetic

@Confessor thots? :feelskek:

Embarassing. His ancestors are rolling in their graves.

Brutal sheboon pill

That sheboon's T levels are higher than his.

Broccoli haircut zoomer thought he was on his based and redpilled discord server kek

To be fair, sheboons are by far the most high T foids and that white guy was manlet + looks low T
Men are still way stronger than women of all races. This nigga just did not know how to fight

Men are still way stronger than women of all races. This nigga just did not know how to fight
There was a graph someone posted a few weeks or months ago that showed that Polish foids have stronger hand grip than male Curries

There was a graph someone posted a few weeks or months ago that showed that Polish foids have stronger hand grip than male Curries
That's because they are not genetical equivalents. How can a malnourished curry from a third world country be the genetic equivalent of a white women in a first world country who have very high SES & the correlation between ses, height, education, health, strength. income, iq, etc is all very well known. Men are stronger than women full stop

That's because they are not genetical equivalents. How can a malnourished curry from a third world country be the genetic equivalent of a white women in a first world country who have very high SES & the correlation between ses, height, education, health, strength. income, iq, etc is all very well known. Men are stronger than women full stop
Curries dont have the healthiest diet but they are definitely not malnourished. Tbh it wouldnt surprise me since foids from EE are usually more masucline and aggressive

do you mean this jfl

Curries dont have the healthiest diet but they are definitely not malnourished. Tbh it wouldnt surprise me since foids from EE are usually more masucline and aggressive
Nigga most curries are malnourished. Curry diet doesn't even have protein and curries are poor af per capita

That guy's life is ovER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holy fucking based, I don't congratulate toilets often but that toilet absolutely mopped the floor with that coomskin jfl. She lowkey wanted to curbstomp him jfl. Sheboons have raw strength :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You go giiiiirllllllilla! :feelskek:

Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets
gorilla hurrying GIF
Halloween GIF

@LeFrenchCel avenge your bro

Brutal sheboon pill
It's so fucking humiliating and emasculating for a guy to be picked up by a foid like that, then being slammed and ground and pounded.

It's absolutely over for the frenchcel.

It's so fucking humiliating and emasculating for a guy to be picked up by a foid like that, then being slammed and ground and pounded.

It's absolutely over for the frenchcel.
Yea his ego will never recover especially since its on camera too

Looks more an animal than a human tbh

Holy fucking based, I don't congratulate toilets often but that toilet absolutely mopped the floor with that coomskin jfl. She lowkey wanted to curbstomp him jfl. Sheboons have raw strength :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
>sheboons
>based

pick one

That thing belongs in a wild life park

Just when I was thinking to myself, as I very often do, how much I hate the feminists who say that women can't harm men the same men can harm them, therefore male violence must be treated as more serious and the tradcucks who say that it's men's job to protect women, this video destroying both of those delusions drops:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

Just when I was thinking to myself, as I very often do, how much I hate the feminists who say that women can't harm men the same men can harm them, therefore male violence must be treated as more serious and the tradcucks who say that it's men's job to protect women, this video destroying both of those delusions drops:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.
to be fair its only sheboons and trannies that go apeshit. as much as I hate radfem sluts they're kinda right about men on average being more violent and aggressive

:feelsUgh:

It's a male alligator ofc :feelsseriously:
What the fuck I SWEAR I meant to post these in @ItsovERfucks thread about the alligator pill: https://incels.is/threads/brutal-gator-pill.612017

How could I post them in a completely different thread, I wasn't paying attention at all

we got a foid sympathizer here

to be fair its only sheboons and trannies that go apeshit. as much as I hate radfem sluts they're kinda right about men on average being more violent and aggressive
But have they considered aside from biological impulses, maybe men are becoming more aggressive due to the frustrations which they have caused?
The absolute state + ignored
ofc it’s from a sub-sharan “human”
>sheboons
>based

pick one
I feel bad for the autistic Blackcels here who have to put up with Sheeboon moms

Between a Sheboon and Broccoli-haired Zoomer, I'd choose to kill myself.

Losing a fight to a woman, that must hurt more than any punch, he gave up too quick too. That's why preserve your mouths

" He that openeth wide his lips will get a beating" Can't take it, don't give it