Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Mudslime goes to spread his religion peacefully in Germanistan and stabs several people

More than 20 useless german cops.

Hitler is lucky hes actually not alive to see this.
Actually Hitler wanted this.

Ask yourselfm all the bluders he allowed and willingly made, is this normal.

Ask yourself why the allies allowed German oil to be supplied by an American company, why Ford was allowed to be used to German machinery?
You dont believe me? Research it.

Why Hitler is a freemason, you donr believe me? Look it up

Why USA financed both sides both the USSR and Germany, you dont believe me? Look it up

was Hitlr part of "them" by blood?

you should always target upper body or feets. thats the easiest parts to hold if the attacker is stronger. without his feets he can do shit
Yeah. This stick thing wouldnt work so good if the attackers are more angry and aggressive, they can be moved aside with your hands and evaded. They are good for keeping the distance, like any long staff. Best is to have a handgun. Then it's better to get charged for illegal possession than to end up in cemetery.

This faggot again, @Whiteferociousboy

Actually Hitler wanted this.

Ask yourselfm all the bluders he allowed and willingly made, is this normal.

Ask yourself why the allies allowed German oil to be supplied by an American company, why Ford was allowed to be used to German machinery?
You dont believe me? Research it.

Why Hitler is a freemason, you donr believe me? Look it up

Why USA financed both sides both the USSR and Germany, you dont believe me? Look it up

was Hitlr part of "them" by blood?
true

Yeah. This stick thing wouldnt work so good if the attackers are more angry and aggressive
one attacker against two men should be no problem.

Yeah. This stick thing wouldnt work so good if the attackers are more angry and aggressive, they can be moved aside with your hands and evaded. They are good for keeping the distance, like any long staff. Best is to have a handgun. Then it's better to get charged for illegal possession than to end up in cemetery.
hold an attacker until he have no more energy. in my opinion an very good weapon if many poeple have it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z6z25xqLjA

some also have spines

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back