Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racist boomer catches fade inside a gas station convenience store for running his mouth

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Whatchu gon do? :feelsohh:

Just fucking lol at these beer chugging pot belly boomer estrogen bags who've never picked up a dumbell since high school thinking they can go around pressing low inhib high T joggers and not except to get their shit rocked

Just fucking lol at these beer chugging pot belly boomer estrogen bags who've never picked up a dumbell since high school thinking they can go around pressing low inhib high T joggers and not except to get their shit rocked
I don't know why he waited until he was 70 to learn not to pick fights with randos.

I don't know why he waited until he was 70 to learn not to pick fights with randos.
Oh I'm sure he's been in at least a few fights before, given his nature. It's just that stuck up boomers like him walk around thinking they're still in their prime

Idiot man why can’t these old fucks just leave people alone. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Oh I'm sure he's been in at least a few fights before, given his nature. It's just that stuck up boomers like him walk around thinking they're still in their prime
He said "look at all these people around" so he was expecting that the guy wouldn't dare hit an old man in front of a bunch people, that's why I think he was so confident.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes
How is he that old but still so retarded

A7DDB374 BA7F 441F 9ECD 677A0A398EBA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back